• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Clydefrog

Brown - C

Kopitar - A

qdpwa.gif

I want to see stats of teams' captains jersey sales for the past few years. I guarantee you Brown would be on the bottom of that list.

It's Doughty, Kopitar and Quick out here. I only own a Kopitar jersey myself.

I want to see stats of teams' captains jersey sales for the past few years. I guarantee you Brown would be on the bottom of that list.

All I know is I see a lot of girls at CU with Landeskog jerseys and shirts, not sure as to why...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

I don't understand how they haven't stripped it of him yet when there's so many other obvious choices on the team. Maybe he's a great "room guy" and they don't want to disrupt that, but you know the guys on the bench are looking to Kopitar & Doughty when times get tough.

What do you think the Preds would do during a fantasy draft. I feel like D is the most interesting position since you can only protect 3 guys.

I dont think preds have any movement clauses on D. So I guess they "can" pick 3 guys from Josi, Ellis, Ekholm & Weber.

Cake Boss

Banned
He won't keep that up, he can't. As soon as he finds the best hotdog spot in NJ he's done

Calm down Dopey 2.0, no one is saying he's a 30 goal scorer. I think Devils are happy if he becomes a 15g, 30 point 3rd liner, considering they probably gave up a non NHL player for him.

Ray Shero is just stunting on these fools so far in his Devils tenure. Palmieri and now this, got them for basically nothing.

imBask

Banned
Calm down Dopey 2.0, no one is saying he's a 30 goal scorer. I think Devils are happy if he becomes a 15g, 30 point 3rd liner, considering they probably gave up a non NHL player for him.

yeah I know... I think there was more to this trade though, he and Galchenyuk were friends and hung out a lot in nightclubs apparently so the team probably tried to split them to get Galchenyuk back on track. DSP was there the night Galchenyuk got reckt by his gf too... Habs have a long history of doing that, and Bergevin did it at least twice just this year (traded Beaulieu's buddy Thomas earlier this year)

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I mean, I love FF, I just don't like the ones they've made since IX :(

I really liked the DS remakes of III and IV though. I am pretty easy to please, they just keep doing things the hard way for whatever reason.

XII is a great game. The story is for sure one of the more light hearted overall FF games and Ivalice is incredible. I would say give FFXV a try. They are going back to all of the older ones for a lot of inspiration especially when it comes to monster design. I have played every FF and I love every one for different reasons but FFXV's wait has been something else so it has added to the mystique of the game.

Those remakes were great but more people need to play V. Such an under appreciated FF

I think FFX was the last FF I really enjoyed top to bottom. I enjoyed the gameplay of FF12, mostly the hunts but I could not tell you what the story was as it was so forgettable.

I beat FF13 but was really bored by it.

I think FFX was the last FF I really enjoyed top to bottom. I enjoyed the gameplay of FF12, mostly the hunts but I could not tell you what the story was as it was so forgettable.

I beat FF13 but was really bored by it.

I think IX was the last one I enjoyed top to bottom. X was good, but I didn't really like the characters.

I had the same problem with XII - liked some of the stuff they did but the story was just completely forgettable for me.

XIII was trash. I realize the early FF games were actually more Linear than they seemed, but at least they put some effort into hiding that fact. Making the world seem big. There is nothing smaller than a world of corridors.

I just want the world map again.

Pikma

Banned
I love to eat whatever crap
or masterpiece
Nintendo throws at me but that rumored controller looks way way waaaay too fucking stupid, pls be fake

Silexx

I still need to finish FFXII. Pretty much got halfway through and stopped for some unknown reason. I think I would have to start fresh again though. Of course, for this to happen, I need to stop replaying FFVII whenever it gets released on a new platform. :p

Some good news for Pikma

Mike Heika – Verified account ‏@MikeHeika

In the good timing department, I'm hearing Stars are close to announcing a 2-year 1-way contract extension with Stephen Johns.

Also Barberio is out indefinitely with a concussion

Call up John Scott already MB

Latest from the ongoing 'WTF is the CRTC Doing?' saga:

Valladao adds that consumers must also understand that the new packages won't work out for everyone.

"What you think is a value for you might be different than what's a value for your neighbour," she says.

Fantastic that the CRTC is running PR for the providers in the face of this (wholly unexpected) disaster.

To their credit, the CBC article ends with this:

Commission spokeswoman Valladao recommends this. "People have to negotiate and shop around," she says.

But if that's the case, then one might ask, what was the point of the new CRTC regulations in the first place?

zroid

Banned

Fantastic that the CRTC is running PR for the providers in the face of this (wholly unexpected) disaster.

they definitely won't work out for you if you're into sports :lol

jesus those prices

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

i tried shopping around... they don't offer individual sports channels which is fucking stupid :|

Cake Boss

Banned
Compared to other regulatory agencys here in Canada, CRTC is the biggest joke of them all.

Switched to Kodi last week and loving it.

imBask

Banned
there's some 5 star shit flinging posts in that Hillary thread in OT, this is going to be the best election EVER to observe from outside

Top Bottom