• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Cake Boss

Banned
That draft lottery got me thinking about Tampoo. Since you can only protect one goalie,
will stevey trade one of them before the lottery in order to get something back in return?

I'll take Bish for a 4th rounder pls.

Cd9fMqiWAAAqyj5.jpg

Hudler put on some damn pants man.

zroid

Banned
Can't believe the Jets are a bigger threat for 30th than the Oilers at this point. I guess honour really does get rewarded in the tank wars.

Can't believe the Jets are a bigger threat for 30th than the Oilers at this point. I guess honour really does get rewarded in the tank wars.

Let's be real here, you'd much rather the Jets take first overall than Edmonton. At least they haven't gotten 1st overall four times in the past seven years.

Socreges

Banned
I never run the simulator. Decided to try today since the Canucks have better odds at this point and it might be uplifting...

1458491548517.jpg

Fuck the world. It's a complete fucking crap shoot

Quick

Banned
Close enough right?

Jhonny, Jhonny What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then that scum that ruined the Flyers would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on Freddy the GOAT's call-up day.

tumblr_mb34c8jlMb1r0lgaxo1_500.gif

Jhonny, Jhonny What have I ever done to make you treat me so disrespectfully? If you'd come to me in friendship, then that scum that ruined the Flyers would be suffering this very day. And if by chance an honest man like yourself should make enemies, then they would become my enemies. And then they would fear you.

Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, accept this justice as a gift on Freddy the GOAT's call-up day.

tumblr_mb34c8jlMb1r0lgaxo1_500.gif

tSWQ11M.gif

I appreciate the mercy on this the day of Freddy the GOTA's call up

Top Bottom