• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Ahahah what a snipe from Shaw

That was a nice move around the Wild D. And Badnyk of course let in something he should have stopped.

I feel like Shaw is a guy who scores more points against Minnesota than against anybody else. It almost every game that he gets a goal or two assists or something semi out of the ordinary for him.

calder

Daredevil episode three

dhMeAzK.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
That was a nice move around the Wild D. And Badnyk of course let in something he should have stopped.

I feel like Shaw is a guy who scores more points against Minnesota than against anybody else. It almost every game that he gets a goal or two assists or something semi out of the ordinary for him.
Hes like our version of Zucker/Haula.

Fuck Zucker and Haula.

Daredevil episode three

dhMeAzK.gif

I haven't been able to watch this weekend but I should be able to crank through 2-3 episodes tomorrow before/between classes. From what I hear, it's fantastic. Cannot wait to dive straight in.

Also, not sure if I posted on here, but my summer internship thing that was a possibility that turned into a long shot that turned into a sure thing that fell through and turned into a doubtful proposition seemingly turned back into a sure thing. It looks like I'll (probably) be working with the local police department in their special investigations wing. I'm excited.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So glad it hasn't turned into another Arrow. Except it was so much better in the first place
Yea, they did a really good job of upping the comic mythology while keeping the gritty tones from the first. Some aspects were a little off, but for the most part it was fantastic. My favourite MCU related media right now.

She looks like shes 16, just surprised you'd be posting it :lol

Yea, they did a really good job of upping the comic mythology while keeping the gritty tones from the first. Some aspects were a little off, but for the most part it was fantastic. My favourite MCU related media right now.

She looks like shes 16, just surprised you'd be posting it :lol

1) Totally agreed

2) she is a public figure and it is well known that she is 20 so not weird

Kane got rocked by Dumba.

Kind of surprising tbh.

Would not be surprised in the slightest to see Dumba get some shit for that. Shoulder to head straight up.

I am trying to think of an argument that my avatar isn't anime but I can't..

Only thing I can come up with is that Nier is a JRPG not an anime lol

Top Bottom