• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Alucard

Banned
Pens giving a fuck and showing heart this late in the season is so fun to watch. Huge weekend for them.

Also, I kind of want this...
1947866_1202278369802085_2844670346430968706_n.jpg

I'll say it again

I enjoyed Flash Season One over Daredevil Season one. But I'll definitely watch season two and add it to my backlog of shows that I still need to see

dankir

So I decided to watch my first Habs game in a few weeks... jeebus we're even more dreadful than I remember during that amazing 5-21 stretch. At least we didn't give up 3 short handed goals tonight.

We're statistically eliminated from the playoffs right? Can't believe we went from first in the league to this shit. What a disaster of a season. At least the Leafs were terrible all season long.

:(

Chicago screwing over Colorado so they don't have to face Varlamov.
So I decided to watch my first Habs game in a few weeks... jeebus we're even more dreadful than I remember during that amazing 5-21 stretch. At least we didn't give up 3 short handed goals tonight.

We're statistically eliminated from the playoffs right? Can't believe we went from first in the league to this shit. What a disaster of a season. At least the Leafs were terrible all season long.

:(
*hugs* it will be okay friend. There's light at the end of the tunnel soon. That light is Jesus Price. Hope we get Matthews to end our suffering.

Papa Bless

Chris R

Well... I mean it would have been great if Chicago won in regulation, but the Avs just need to focus on doing us.

Nice to add another ROW to the tally, might be important at the end of things.

Top Bottom