• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Wassup guys

Hf5uReB.jpg

Clydefrog

The Pacific Division is so very two tiered right now, it's nuts. The state of California (also known as The State of Playoffs) versus an entire country of draft picks. oh, and Arizona.

k9uUZri.png

Amiibos were super common in japan. It was funny seeing ones I knew people were paying 30+ for back home sitting on shelves for 1100 yen in japan. Like Lucina, which i decided to grab

Even though Arizona is already a lock for Matthews thanks to the Scott deal, they have to make the tank look real. Appearances and all. Gotta at least pretend to hide the conspiracy led by Brother Bettman, long may he reign.

I'm okay with Arizona winning Matthews. As long as Habs get Laine or Puljujärvi

imBask

Banned
Why are you not excited? I've been on a media blackout.

I don't know. I think the flame is gone... DS1 is one of my favorites of all time, I really liked DS2, I thought Bloodborne was okay, but it's all the same... 3 seems like pushing it, I've been on a media blackout-ish too but from everything i've seen it's just another Dark Souls game

Like i'm almost more excited to play the Ratchet & Clank remake game that's coming out the same day

I don't know. I think the flame is gone... DS1 is one of my favorites of all time, I really liked DS2, I thought Bloodborne was okay, but it's all the same... 3 seems like pushing it, I've been on a media blackout-ish too but from everything i've seen it's just another Dark Souls game

Like i'm almost more excited to play the Ratchet & Clank remake game that's coming out the same day

They've annualized Souls. Perfectly natural that you're losing interest. It's the same thing year after year. Assassin's Creed did it, COD did it, now Souls. Can only do that for so many years before people get bored with the same ol'.

R&C is gorgeous.

But not as gorgeous as Matthews will be in Sedona Red.

So assuming the Penguins make the playoffs, any ideas on whom the Leafs would take with that pick? Looking at the predicted selections from 15-30 and no one stands out.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mostly the same lineup, though the defensively deficient Brassard-Zuccarello tandem has been split up once again.

Nash-Brassard-Fast
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Miller-E.Staal-Hayes
Glass-Moore-Stalberg

McDonagh-Klein
Yandle-Girardi
M.Staal-Boyle

Dylan McIlrath also skated with the team today in a non-contact jersey.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Understandable. I guess I'm just not tired of it yet.

Im waaaaay more excited for ratchet and clank than dark souls 3. Ratchet and Clank is fucking amazing, and I dont like souls. Bloodborne is dope though

Yawnier

Banned
So assuming the Penguins make the playoffs, any ideas on whom the Leafs would take with that pick? Looking at the predicted selections from 15-30 and no one stands out.

Keller, Abramov, and Debrincat are all Mark Hunter type players. Small but skilled.

Or they could trade down and acquire an extra pick or two if they feel like they could get a player on the same tier in the 24 to 30 range.

Chris R

Hey Wild, how about we both make the playoffs and kick Nashville to the curb? Then we can meet up at some point in the playoffs for a fun 7 game series.

zroid

Banned
Keller, Abramov, and Debrincat are all Mark Hunter type players. Small but skilled.

Or they could trade down and acquire an extra pick or two if they feel like they could get a player on the same tier in the 24 to 30 range.
I would prefer they traded down as well

Unless there was an obvious steal of course... like Boston had with Barzal and Connor (oops)

Acid08

Banned
Only if he plays

Reimer now back in the top 10 for sv%

He's a top tier goalie and should be the starter for san jose, but optically he was acquired as a backup
He's insurance. Still, Jones has been rock solid for us. I don't see him faltering enough to lose his position.

Top Bottom