• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Quick

Banned
yeaaah I should remake it, working in a 120px by 100px canvas is a pain in the ass, it was either too in the way, or almost invisible

Your downfall was working on a 120x100px canvas.

Edit at full-size, then resize as necessary.

tumblr_nlu8kxMzaS1qe5rulo1_400.gif

KingBroly

Banned
NHL April 2016 |OT| Washington Capitals - no pay, no play

Ovi's gonna knuckle puck your ass

No more Mr. Nice Guy shit from me, buster

2015-2016 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION WASHINGTON CAPITALS!!!

*Fetal Position

zroid

Banned
Pretty ironic that the Leafs signed this goalie from the University of Minnesota-Duluth as a free agent, whereas their actual drafted prospect from there who just finished his senior year hasn't been tendered one yet (and might not be).

Socreges

Banned
If you guys want to keep all the World Championships, AHL playoffs, CHL playoffs, Memorial Cup shit out of this thread, might not be a bad idea to make the off-season thread now, even tho it's early
Someone normally makes one by Jan/Feb. So might as well

Had a group project for a class broken down into 8 sections. I was responsible for collating other peoples' parts (3 sections from each) into final product, as well as doing two sections myself.

I somehow forgot to do one of the sections. We got marked off big time. 74% final grade when the class average was 93%. But part of that is also because we were confused about 3-4 parts in the project, and prof just kept pointing us toward the assignment. We did it the way we interpreted it, she marked us off for interpreting it wrong. Which obviously sucks.

Anybody have any recommendations on how best to apologize to my group and handle this situation? I'm working with these same two people on the final project that is a much larger part of our grade, so I can't exactly ignore it.

Chris R

Fall on your sword.

"I fucked up"

And then maybe see if the professor will grade their work independently so you take a bigger hit for the missing work, and maybe offer some form of extra work to get some points back.

Chris R

That was pretty much what I was thinking. Thanks.

If the professor is the type to allow some extra work, this would be your best chance. They don't like hearing excuses, but if you admit your fault and present an alternative solution they might work with you.

They could also be a hardass and stick exclusively to the syllabus as is their right.

imBask

Banned
Your downfall was working on a 120x100px canvas.

Edit at full-size, then resize as necessary.

oh that's what I do, but it's hard to predict what the logo will look like once the image is smaller and the pixels are condensed, etc etc. I figured my logos were too small a little too late and didn't bother changing them

imBask

Banned
there back to my roots, Jon is back, all is good
though habs still suck, creeper is still dead, wrestling is still trash

Top Bottom