• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Chris R

6.5 to go and 3 goals, so Avs lose the lead at 40 seconds remaining or so.

Hawks better not fuck up tomorrow... beat the wild plz

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
If we somehow get Vesey (and chances are looking good), I can definitely see NSH never wanting anything to do with us so long as Polie is there. He's exactly what the Preds need right now to provide more offense and to bestow Lebda, trade underperforming players in Santa and Franny, and then take a player they drafted for nothing...?

To be fair, top 6, playoff ice time, burn one year off ELC is an incredible deal for him. If he signs with Toronto, he gets to be in the same org as his brother and father, but I wonder if it's worth it because we most definitely can't give him playoff experience yet; we can't guarantee top six unless that meant Marlies top 6; and he would reach his money years later too.

Yawnier

Banned
If we somehow get Vesey (and chances are looking good), I can definitely see NSH never wanting anything to do with us so long as Polie is there. He's exactly what the Preds need right now to provide more offense and to bestow Lebda, trade underperforming players in Santa and Franny, and then take a player they drafted for nothing...?

To be fair, top 6, playoff ice time, burn one year off ELC is an incredible deal for him. If he signs with Toronto, he gets to be in the same org as his brother and father, but I wonder if it's worth it because we most definitely can't give him playoff experience yet; we can't guarantee top six unless that meant Marlies top 6; and he would reach his money years later too.
I think Poile even admitted last year that the Franson and Santorelli for the 1st rounder+ trade was a mistake, or something along those lines.

Yeah I don't think we will see any Nashville-Toronto trades anytime soon.

fallout

Preds buzzing like a dozen Jimmy Vesey's out there.
hYOClwO.png

KingBroly

Banned
Just as a reminder to you East Coast, non 2015-216 SCC Capitals fans...

The Capitals clinched the President's Trophy before any of your teams could clinch a Playoff Spot

Top Bottom