• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I ain't even mad.

The 2015-16 Stanley Cup Champion Washington Capitals will not be denied their President's Trophy.

mAoxl9X.jpg

Sekac plays for the coyotes now? Wtf

"Sekac was used sparingly in 6 games with the Blackhawks registering one assist before being placed on waivers and claimed by the Arizona Coyotes on February 27, 2016"

I didn't know this either.

We traded him for Garbutt and Garbutt has been ... cough... actually really good.

GM OF THE YEAR BOB MURRAY DOES IT AGAIN!

geeko

Yaaaay playoffs, here we come!!

After those last three games it was great to see a win, especially against The Queens. This game had a serious playoff atmosphere about it. Now they just need to finish the season strong.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just catching up on this Vesey stuff, but this jumped out at me:
Poile: "Allow me to confirm that we offered Jimmy a spot in our top 6, playoff time and the chance to burn a year on his ELC." #Preds
Seems like an awfully dickish message to send to your team that's fighting through an intense stretch run to claw its way up the playoffs standings. Your team's been on a tear while trying to climb the ranks of the most difficult division in the league, and you announce to the public that you promised to gift a top 6 position in the playoffs to a college kid at the expense of the guys who brought you there?

Like, if he ended up finding himself in top 6 minutes as the playoffs went on because he proved he could handle the load, that's one thing, but to offer the top 6 on your playoff bound team before he ever plays even a second of professional hockey? On a team that has gone 12-3-2 in its last 17 games with just a week and a half to go in the season?

Razorskin

----- ------
Just catching up on this Vesey stuff, but this jumped out at me:

Seems like an awfully dickish message to send to your team that's fighting through an intense stretch run to claw its way up the playoffs standings. Your team's been on a tear while trying to climb the ranks of the most difficult division in the league, and you announce to the public that you promised to gift a top 6 position in the playoffs to a college kid at the expense of the guys who brought you there?

Like, if he ended up finding himself in top 6 minutes as the playoffs went on because he proved he could handle the load, that's one thing, but to offer the top 6 on your playoff bound team before he ever plays even a second of professional hockey? On a team that has gone 12-3-2 in its last 17 games with just a week and a half to go in the season?

He's just tryin to make Vesey look like a dick.

Top Bottom