• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

zroid

Banned
Bruins lose, excellent

I honestly don't know whom I want to miss the playoffs more between them and Detroit. Shame one of them has to make it.

Yawnier

Banned
Bruins lose, excellent

I honestly don't know whom I want to miss the playoffs more between them and Detroit. Shame one of them has to make it.

Personally would like to see Detroit miss more but I wouldn't cry if the Broons missed either after Sweeney traded away all those picks for rentals.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Leafs beating down on the Panthers is just more evidence for why I want that playoff spot the Islanders are in right now. :D

PillarEN

Aye. Terrible loss. Couldn't even get a point. How are we supposed to beat the other teams like Minnesota and Philly if we can't even beat a severely injured team? Damn.

LevelNth

Banned
Down Goes Brown @DownGoesBrown
Winning late-season games because random vets get hot? Bad. Winning because kids who form your future core are better than expected? Good!

Down Goes Brown @DownGoesBrown
(Also: Great job, NHL, of having a system where "I'm happy my team is winning" is a position that actually requires an explanation)

Socreges

Banned
How the fuck do leafs fans deal? I'm at my limit here
I think at some point the excitement of having a plan to eventually within eight years possibly make the playoffs substituted psychologically and entirely for actually making the playoffs. The brain is a powerful thing.

Trocheck likely has a fracture on a shot block tonight. Fucking shit, the last 5 injuries were shot block related and this could set us back completely for the playoffs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Fucking team. I'm happy because that AGally assist was sex, but we really need to lose as much as possible with how high our pick is right now.

Maybe I'll get way into basketball next year

Or maybe fuck sports

Hmm
I hate how much I'm invested in hockey, I can't imagine being this invested in multiple sports.

Erdrick

I think at some point the excitement of having a plan to eventually within eight years possibly make the playoffs substituted psychologically and entirely for actually making the playoffs. The brain is a powerful thing.

Even if it's damaged, as evidenced by some fans. I'll forever love Boston for their crushing of Toronto's hopes. Such a great comeback and victory.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Stars win.

Yay.

Dumb gif time:

dog_cart_burro_gif.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Habs win!
Buffalo gets a point!
Laffs win!
Canucks.... at least not winning, go Shorks

but good Lord, Edmonton is really, again, in another league. 3 games more played than the Leafs and Canucks, same number of points. The Canucks are choking epically but STILL not close. 1 point in the last 7 games and still...

at least if we lose we tie the Leafs with only 1 ROW more.

Line_HTX

Fucking team. I'm happy because that AGally assist was sex, but we really need to lose as much as possible with how high our pick is right now.

I hate how much I'm invested in hockey, I can't imagine being this invested in multiple sports.

Welcome to me being invested so hard in this past NFL season. I got so exhausted in the playoffs that I'm happy for the offseason, lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Keith will get the rest of the regular season. And learn nothing. Two playoff games on top would be fair.

Nah. This is our time to shine.
I would be surprised. This kind of shit should be 20+ games regardless of playoffs or not. What he did is so dangerous and careless.

Top Bottom