• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Quick

Banned
Fuck Bieber, Zayn is where it's at now

Pillowtalk bruh

giphy.gif

Haven't listened to the album or other singles, but Pillowtalk is great. I ain't even mad at the Lil Wayne album cover copy.

One Direction was keeping him down.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
giphy.gif

Haven't listened to the album or other singles, but Pillowtalk is great. I ain't even mad at the Lil Wayne album cover copy.

One Direction was keeping him down.
It's legit a great album, Timberlake - Sexy back type of music. Guy who produces Frank Oceans music did the whole album.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus christ, my season tickets are going up by 13.2% for next season. The regular season (and preseason!) price for my seat is now above the prices for the first round of the playoffs just like 2 or 3 years ago.

Dooolaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! *shakes fist*

Razorskin

----- ------
Jesus christ, my season tickets are going up by 13.2% for next season. The regular season (and preseason!) price for my seat is now above the prices for the first round of the playoffs just like 2 or 3 years ago.

His band needs new instruments, they're not cheap!

iLLmAtlc

maybe if dan girardi didn't make so much money...!

Quick

Banned
It's legit a great album, Timberlake - Sexy back type of music. Guy who produces Frank Oceans music did the whole album.

If Pillowtalk is any indication, the rest of the album should at be good at least. Gonna listen to it in my car on my way home later.

Stasis

I'm posting this for imbask or anyone who speaks/understands French because it's just too damn epic.

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2016/03/31/un-dindon-sauvage-fracasse-sa-fenetre-son-assureur-se-defile

A wild turkey flew into/broke her window and peed and defecated on her Lazyboy and the woman lost her mind. She called an ambulance for a panic attack and she's crying because her insurance company won't replace the Lazyboy. The story is great, but the woman... she's just amazing if you understand her. She's an Anglophone too, but speaking in French because it's TVA.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Islanders doing their damnedest to thwart our drive for 4th.

New York Islanders ‏@NYIslanders 1m 1 minute ago
#Isles Injury Update: Travis Hamonic will not return to tonight's game (lower body).

Top Bottom