• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Ce4k3NYWAAII0I7.jpg

wat

what fucking idiots

Socreges

Banned
Queso is like the fat girl in high school who gets hit on by the slimey man slut but is so flattered to get any attention at all she goes and complains loudly to anyone within earshot

imBask

Banned
Queso is like the fat girl in high school who gets hit on by the slimey man slut but is so flattered to get any attention at all she goes and complains loudly to anyone within earshot

and the principal is her uncle so she gets all sorts of unfair advantages

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dylan McIlrath has been cleared to play. He won't, though.

Same lineup for the Rangers tonight. Hank in net with a chance to clinch.

I hope that the reports about Vesey going to Boston aren't true. I want the Leafs to get him.

As for Keith: They need to kick him out of the league for a year. Throw the book at him, and hit the sack of shit hard.

Merguson

Banned
http://www.sportsnet.ca/now/

is this an april's fool joke? Looks real to me

of course.

Well, it's a start.

EDIT: It looks like the NFL Thursday Night is the only thing that wouldn't show up on Sportsnet NOW going by the website.

In rare circumstances, Sportsnet does not have the same rights to show content online or mobile as it does on TV. If that is the case, we may blackout specific programming.

Currently, Thursday Night Football (NFL) is the only content aired on Sportsnet television channels that is not also available within Sportsnet NOW.

Other than that, whatever blackouts exist on TV exists on this streaming service.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You've clearly never listed to Bieber's new album, Purpose - one of the best pop albums of 2015.

It's too late now to say Sorry.

So I haven't listened to the album but I can say I rather enjoy the songs on it that I've heard.

The Biebs is okay now in my books...music wise.

imBask

Banned
Welp, I pre-registered. I'm covered for hockey with r/NHLStreams, but I haven't been able to find good baseball streams throughout last season.

but it's still super unclear as to "can I watch MY fucking team"

EDIT :

As a result, blackouts apply to Sportsnet’s regional games of the Toronto Maple Leafs, Calgary Flames, Edmonton Oilers, Vancouver Canucks and Montreal Canadiens.

i'm out, this is useless. Why are they even offering this service

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Every new Beiber song I've heard on the radio is still trash, but at least I didn't know they were his songs until recently, so he has that going for him I guess.

Quick

Banned
So I haven't listened to the album but I can say I rather enjoy the songs on it that I've heard.

The Biebs is okay now in my books...music wise.

I'm about the same, Bieber is okay in my books now. Not that I really hated his music, it just wasn't my preference.

but it's still super unclear as to "can I watch MY fucking team"

EDIT :

i'm out, this is useless. Why are they even offering this service

Damn it. Not that I didn't expect that.

I'll just opt out if this comes into fruition I guess.

Terrible tastes, SMH

You should learn to Love Yourself.

Line_HTX

I missed this because I was watching BvS, but with the Flyers' shootout win, they put the final nail into Ottawa despite winning.

And so it goes...

zroid

Banned
I've added you. It had trouble knowing how to pronounce shadowkat lol.

welp apparently you can't actually add friends with a QR code so I'm not sure what that did :X

you have to be following each other on Twitter or have mutual friends already... I think

Top Bottom