• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Heated Calgary vs. Vancouver playoff series last season. Fans from each side on this board were taking shots at each other. Calgary for being hicks and limited cable options. Vancouver for having Tabris as a fan.

I'm not sure which town offers better cable. I'm sure the cell phone options suck for both.

But you can guarantee the Tabris sucks in both those towns.

Heated Calgary vs. Vancouver playoff series last season. Fans from each side on this board were taking shots at each other. Calgary for being hicks and limited cable options. Vancouver for having Tabris as a fan.

I'm not sure which town offers better cable. I'm sure the cell phone options suck for both.

Pls, it's Vancouver that has limited cable options if I recall correctly.

Erdrick

Do you live in Alberta and fancy good cable TV? We know providers.

Nope haha. To be honest, other than Jets games, I watch little on cable TV.

Ah yes, I remember the heated arguments now. Glad that the Jets/Ducks series never got that way. Would have helped if we could have won a game, but... That's just how it went.

But you can guarantee the Tabris sucks in both those towns.

Where the heck has Tabris been? Still banned?

Tonight gave me another reason to hate the Snes.

Hey, we tried to win tonight!

All these goals! Flames don't want to lose by 5. Freddie looks shaky out there.

Nope haha. To be honest, other than Jets games, I watch little on cable TV.

Ah yes, I remember the heated arguments now. Glad that the Jets/Ducks series never got that way. Would have helped if we could have won a game, but... That's just how it went.

Where the heck has Tabris been? Still banned?

Hey, we tried to win tonight!

I think Tabris actually got banned for talking shit on poor people. He might be unbanned. Know he left to go travel to Thailand to see if they have better cable.

Man honestly, the score looks bad for us, but maybe this is that classic rope-a-dope were playing, make the ducks complacent and then light the lamp. This is obviously a joke post since I realize sarcasm is not found on this community very well.

Socreges

Banned
Man honestly, the score looks bad for us, but maybe this is that classic rope-a-dope were playing, make the ducks complacent and then light the lamp. This is obviously a joke post since I realize sarcasm is not found on this community very well.
You are far too clever for the likes of us!

And the Flames clearly have a promising future!

zroid

Banned
reads more like a drunk post

GOD DAMMIT FLAMES JUST LOSE BY 5 ALREADY

I think Tabris actually got banned for talking shit on poor people. He might be unbanned. Know he left to go travel to Thailand to see if they have better cable.

ahahah oh god, I hope the latter is the case. Travelling to Thailand in Australia is known as a bogan as hell activity that only plebs do, because it's cheap and their shitty wages allow them to live like kings and exploit the local culture while being rude dicks to them.

Bali too.

So Tabris will come back and be like "aahhh yon peasants, how duth the eve of your filthy lives now be enlightened upon my learnings of the far and mystical cultures of the land of Thai!" and I'd be snickering like "lol fuck off m8 you got a bucket at a full moon party and chucked up on a small child on the beach while bartering for a Bintang singlet".

Not even worth celebrating these goals anymore

Lol just tuned in because I'm a sadist and see the 7th duck goal, they didn't even celebrate!

This is why our new goal song needs to be "Celebrate good times, c'mon!". The juxtaposition will SLAY me.

That would explain why he's had trouble finding very well the sarcasm.

*all-seeing, all-knowing guru voice* GUYS I FOUND THE SARCASM

Line_HTX

https://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1202260

Last Hans Zimmer soundtrack for a superhero film.

uSFhAjb.gif

Stasis

LOL at Cleary pic.

I await greatness, as usual.

Edit: Also, dstrdl is on fire. I may not post much but I lurk my ass off and that's been missing. You're back!

Calamari41

41 > 38
Travelling to Thailand in Australia is known as a bogan as hell activity that only plebs do, because it's cheap and their shitty wages allow them to live like kings and exploit the local culture while being rude dicks to them.

This is also the case in the US. The only thing you hear from people before they go and after they come back is how cheap it was. TWELVE RIMJOBS FOR A DOLLAR I TELL YOU WHAT!

Top Bottom