• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

zroid

Banned
Nestrasil is done for the season with a fractured vertebra :(

it's almost extra shitty when guys get badly injured from clean hits, since there's no assignment of blame. It just sucks.

imBask

Banned
btw that Bergevin presser yesterday removed 5 years from my life expectancy

this fuckboi wants us to build the same way Chicago did, but also believes we should push to make the playoffs. No one can be that stupid, I understand PR, but at this point just stop.

apparently Kane and Toews were 15th pick overall, or they don't actually matter?

zroid

Banned
EenfnIb.png

OOF

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
23 kinda sucked, from what I recall. 24 was better, 25 was eh, 26 was the absolute worst, 27 started to get better. 28 and up is pretty damn great. There's a certain confidence and swagger that comes from being in your 30s that is really refreshing.

Speaking of swagger and confidence, check out the brass balls on Brass:
“I don’t think it’s just Jeff [Gorton, Rangers GM] that thinks we have a chance to win,” Brassard said prior to the Rangers’ 2-1 win over the Columbus Blue Jackets at the Garden. “I think it’s pretty much everyone in here, from the players, the coaches and management. I think we believe that we have another shot for it. We have the same team. All the younger players have one more year of experience in them. It’s basically the same team as last year minus Marty (St. Louis), and now we’ve added with Eric another elite player in this league.

“Eventually when (Rick) Nash is gonna be back and healthy, it’s another guy we’re gonna add to our lineup,” Brassard continued before the Blueshirts’ third straight win pushed their record to 10-2-1 in their last 13. “We’re already playing with all the best teams right now. So if everyone that follows hockey doesn’t want to put us to win the Stanley Cup, that’s fine like that. We’ll go into the playoffs as underdogs and we’ll make our way all the way there.”

“There’s a lot more things that come into play besides money,” Boedker’s agent, Jarrett Bousquet said Monday. “One of the questions we’ve always had is surrounding this team’s situation in the desert. What’s their future?”
http://www.todaysslapshot.com/nhl-w...ct-negotiations-ultimately-led-boedker-trade/

Amazing shit slinging by a guy who can be directly blamed for the falloff of the Coyotes in the standings. I can't wait to have a guy like this in the locker room! We really did steal the gem of the desert.

zroid

Banned
I thought Arizona acquiring Bleackley just so they could not sign him and get a 2nd round compensation pick is amazing :lol

I enjoyed watching the Marlies play against the Lightning last night. This rebuild is what I've been wanting for years, and they've done a good job so far.

The kids looked pretty good, too, considering.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I enjoyed watching the Marlies play against the Lightning last night. This rebuild is what I've been wanting for years, and they've done a good job so far.

The kids looked pretty good, too, considering.

and it didn't include marner, johnson, brown!

combine with leafs 2016 1st and with any 2015 draft choices making it.... gonna be crazy!

Lindberg has 2 goals so far today for the Marlies. I keep forgetting about him because he was somewhat quiet on a really talented roster. Now that it's a bit less crowded down there he has a chance to stand out.

Quick

Banned
27 is your peak.

Talk to me in 20 years. Then tell me how you're feeling.

26 has been a tough one for me so far. It makes me dread 27 greatly, and I'm almost resigned to "it's all downhill from here."

A lot of shit just piled on me. It's just been wearing me down. That being said, 26 has had its bright moments too.

Chris R

Tonight should be a good indication on if we can hang on to this wildcard spot. Go back to hopelessly sucking Minnesota. Please and thanks.

It's not happening :(

I mean I guess it could still happen, team just looks not that into it these past games.

Good one!

did I really need spoiler tag the actual intended audience with that one
sir bat seems like the kind of guy that would have gone to that to say he did and feel hard core; the rest of the fanbase knew it was a bunch of idiots that don't represent them

intentions over the internet

Socreges

Banned
did I really need spoiler tag the actual intended audience with that one
sir bat seems like the kind of guy that would have gone to that to say he did and feel hard core; the rest of the fanbase knew it was a bunch of idiots that don't represent them

intentions over the internet
Some of us can be a little sensitive. It's unfortunate to be characterized in such a way just because of one terrible mistake by the few.

Besides the conception of Tabris, there was also the riot.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Once you're 30 you're dead.

Tired more often. More health problems coming up. Lack of energy. Urges to yell at people to get off your lawn.

Top Bottom