• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Hail Bergeron! I want him to impregnate my future wife.

4638074.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
If Washington wins 12 of their last 17 games they will be the third team in NHL history to have a 60 win season after 95-96 Red Wings and 76-77 Habs. That's some very good company.

And much like the 95-96 Red Wings, they'll have nothing to show for it.

Meanwhile, the Rangers have called up Brady Skjei. He'll be in the lineup tomorrow night in Buffalo.

Chris R

You can still do that without conferences if you keep divisions though

the best thing imo would be top 3 teams in each division get in, and you pick the 4 best teams from rest of the league to be the wild cards

I misread, thinking you were saying the opposite thing lol.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
All the Samples at my new job have different things in them that you can't tell apart by looking

So my predecessor numbered them. Instead of writing on them what they are.

So I have to consult a 1000-item long list everytime I want to use anything since I cant memorize 1000 numbers.

Who thought this was a good idea?!

All the Samples at my new job have different things in them that you can't tell apart by looking

So I have to consult a 1000-item long list everytime I want to use anything since I cant memorize 1000 numbers.

Well apparently your predecessor did..

Maybe your old roomie got a hold of it just to fuck with you one last time

Quick

Banned

"Fuck you, new guy"

Serpico99

Probably more constant playing time.

I was about to say he'd be a better option than Connolly just now, but he just scored so

Belesky's energy is underrated. The dude gives 110% every game. Plus you need someone out there hitting and creating space for Pasta and David "Matrix" Krejci. Having said that next season Vatrano will be a regular.

Top Bottom