• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Halak:

2992280586_cf8e7f621a_b.jpg

Leafbros, may the Tank be with you.

Tavcock 2018.

k4EqbjT.gif

pls stay away from JT.

Marvie_3

Banned
Looks like Ladd got that goal.

I'm ok with this. My backlog is ridiculous. Maybe I will have the witcher done by then.
I got rid of almost all of my backlog. I was never going to get through it and I just got sick of it all sitting here. Traded it all in and have enough for a few games and a PS4.

I'm ok with this. My backlog is ridiculous. Maybe I will have the witcher done by then.

I'm just surprised I didn't see this news. I mean the amount I am on gaming forums is unhealthy and that somehow escaped me.

Now with that said I agree with you. P5 and FFXV is all I need this year after I beat Uncharted 4.

FFXV will probably the last game I play for a very long time. Been waiting 10 god damn years. And then the new Nier hits :) but probably 2017

Paul Romanuk asks his colour guys the stupidest fucking questions.

"Hey Mike Johnson, former NHL player, did you ever communicate on the bench?"

"Uhh... Yeah."

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I got rid of almost all of my backlog. I was never going to get through it and I just got sick of it all sitting here. Traded it all in and have enough for a few games and a PS4.

If only I could trade in digital games. Destiny was a waste of money.

Yawnier

Banned
Paul Romanuk asks his colour guys the stupidest fucking questions.

"Hey Mike Johnson, former NHL player, did you ever communicate on the bench?"

"Uhh... Yeah."

Romanuk is awful.

He doesn't have a good tv/broadcasting voice and he says dumb shit constantly. I don't know how he got into calling games. I've tried to refrain from complaining about him this season but w/e.

Line_HTX

:lol

Yeah I know I just didn't hear about it and was really hoping it would hit this year but with what is coming out this year especailly from glorious Anime Land, Nippon, I am excited for this year

More and more fighting games are coming to PC. Those devs are finally wising up.

Good to hear. Been waiting to pull the trigger on it. Have you played singleplayer at all?

Played solo for 4 hours the other night and had a great time. So far seems like enough single player content to keep me invested for a while. Although the matchmaking is really good and quick so getting into a party with randos for harder missions is pretty simple.

Marvie_3

Banned
Played solo for 4 hours the other night and had a great time. So far seems like enough single player content to keep me invested for a while. Although the matchmaking is really good and quick so getting into a party with randos for harder missions is pretty simple.
Schuey, you responded with your alt by mistake.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Good to hear. Been waiting to pull the trigger on it. Have you played singleplayer at all?

I'm not a fighting game guy. They are cool but the only one I have ever really loved and was actually good at is Melee

Yup. Been playing solo and mutli, both are fun.

Quick

Banned
Interested in Division, but I don't want it to be wholly
multiplayer. Good to know there's decent amount of single player.

Top Bottom