• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

tumblr_n2ievk7P6C1s8gtxto1_500.gif

No Joke but Crisis Core is one of my top 10 games ever.
I feel like the amazing ending made me forget all the things I disliked about the gameplay....Game was still fun throughout though...

I have no faith in FFVII:R at this point
I loved it. Tabata did a great job and it gives me a lot of hope for XV
I have little faith in this after the demo...I already disliked the character setup, and the demo made me hate the gameplay and level design. At least it was only one area though so hopefully the main game is at least fun to explore

zroid

Banned
Rielly just said "He's a bit of a prick" about Soshnikov, lol.

Bless him.

And bless the Marincin-Rielly D-pairing, if I have to watch Morgan drag Hunwick around the ice again next year I will personally hire someone to punch Babcock in the nose.

I have little faith in this after the demo...I already disliked the character setup, and the demo made me hate the gameplay and level design. At least it was only one area though so hopefully the main game is at least fun to explore

The gameplay is going to be a lot different than the demo. It is going to be a heavier KH combat so what was originally planned. In the newest footage it clearly shows this.

Also I liked the combat then but I like the faster/heavier combat but I have been hyped for this since 2006, that won't change.

What do you mean by character set up? Like their design? you can only play as Noctis? Or what?

Yawnier

Banned
Bless him.

And bless the Marincin-Rielly D-pairing, if I have to watch Morgan drag Hunwick around the ice again next year I will personally hire someone to punch Babcock in the nose.

I used the old eye test on Rielly tonight without Hunwick and he was a lot more noticeable in offensive rushes and creating scoring chances.

Lawd I kind of hope they bury Hunwick on the marlies for next season or something.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
When does the season start in the leagues eyes? Draft or july 1st?

I was wondering about this because of Lou's comments about probably being 12-13 guys returning and makes me wonder if they'll try to unload JVR and Bozak with full retention for 1st round picks

Would be really good to get a couple more 17-24 picks and both of the players at $2 mil cap are great value

We have 1 retention now, but we have another kick in after gunnars retention dissolves

Players are paid by the game, so this area is muddy to me

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Avs announcer making big deal about the Avalanche Penalty Kill streak...

It's going to be over now.

Nevermind. That was a legit attempt to short hand score.

Socreges

Banned
Leafs!

Go Flames! Looking good, guys, I believe you can hold that lead!

Go Coyotes! You're a quality organization and deserve every success!

Fun story: The former assistant coach of his KHL team has a side job scouting for the Leafs. So they had the inside track. :3
But is he a freak?

Chris R

Come on Chicago, win this so you can be the #1 seed just in case the Avs make the 8, so I have a ultra slim chance of seeing them when I'm in Chicago next month.

Top Bottom