• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2016 |OT| It's not tanking, it's losing with style

Avs what are you doing? You messed things up for the both of us.

Flyers game going to a shootout. Let's see if the Flyers can nab two points tonight.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
15 more games of hoping the Leafs keep losing until this painful season is over.

Tank seasons are seriously miserable, can they start winning next year?

I don't think the leafs will be able to win much next year... the year after and onwards is when everything starts accelerating

Pieces are still coming together, prospects are coming up. Leafs are drafting high and blowing their cap spending ability

There's a chance they can find success next year, just not a very good one.... considering our goalies and defense isn't quite there yet

Missed the game cuz I was watching the college team here play. Who are the Vancouver fans here? You fuckers have a good one in Brock Boeser. So skilled.

How did the Wild look? 4-1 makes it seem dominant. Was it?

Missed the game cuz I was watching the college team here play. Who are the Vancouver fans here? You fuckers have a good one in Brock Boeser. So skilled.

They struggled against us but still won because our defence and everyone else was non existent.

Razorskin

----- ------
Takeaway KING

YyItfGv.png

http://www.nhl.com/stats/player?rep...6&gameType=2&sort=takeaways&aggregate=0&pos=S

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

They got out shot by an AHL team and only got 22 shots on a defense with 2 of our top 6 in it. Took advantage when they could, but they looked pretty bad considering what they were up against.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
On some level, I want the Preds to lose in regulation so that the people down here will stop talking about the point streak.

"The Preds are an absolute embarrassment in overtime, but HEY THE POINT STREAK GUYS!" Fuck that. If the Preds were even mediocre in OT, we would barely be thinking about the Wild and Avs right now.

trifelife

Dorse scored???

Stone Cold laughing/what.gif

Oh my that penalty call on Hank just now was absolutely horseshit. Mike Ribiero and his dead fucking coke eyes though 😳

Top Bottom