• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Couture took a deflection to the face and fled the ice like a bat out of hell

Also, I have a feeling that the 3rd is going to be really, really nasty

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds have a chance to leapfrog the Blues.

Not that it really matters, though; St. Louis will almost certainly end 3rd in the Central with their relatively soft schedule.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Preds win!

sPLCX65.gif

hsKjedt.gif

Thanks for playing, Sharks!

Florida utterly destroyed Chicago in the end, goddamn. they've become my second favorite team pretty fast. i'd just like to see more Luongo..

whats the word on Jagr btw? he better be back next game!

Socreges

Banned
Florida utterly destroyed Chicago in the end, goddamn. they've become my second favorite team pretty fast. i'd just like to see more Luongo..

whats the word on Jagr btw? he better be back next game!
This genuinely made me wonder, 'Wait, Jagr is Finnish?' for a split second

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So the Rangers shut out the Kings with Antti Raanta becoming the first Rangers goalie to post a shutout in LA since 1978. That's the Rangers' 27th road win of the season, and it means a win of any kind against Anaheim later tonight will clinch a playoff spot (and it would all but officially clinch the first wild card spot as well).

Pikma

Banned
So the Rangers shut out the Kings with Antti Raanta becoming the first Rangers goalie to post a shutout in LA since 1978. That's the Rangers' 27th road win of the season, and it means a win of any kind against Anaheim later tonight will clinch a playoff spot (and it would all but officially clinch the first wild card spot as well).
Why is this so confusing

Wild clinched a 5th consecutive playoff spot last night with the Kings losing.

Good thing they're trending in the right direction and ready to steamroll the playoffs.

Solo

It's almost starting to feel like a Vanek situation with Radulov. With each passing game he's playing himself out of term and AAV. Points in just 3 of the last 16 games.

Dude ran out of gas at like game #50.

Solo

It's also interesting that the 8 western playoff teams are basically set and have been for a week now. Meanwhile in the east, there's still 4 teams with a legit shot at the last WC spot (Boston, Tampa, Isles, and suddenly the Canes are in the picture too).

It's almost starting to feel like a Vanek situation with Radulov. With each passing game he's playing himself out of term and AAV. Points in just 3 of the last 16 games.

Dude ran out of gas at like game #50.

I don't see a Vanek situation because Radulov actually cares about playing hockey.

Vanek is a lazy asshole, Radulov is not, even if he's not putting up points he's still hustling. He's someone we should keep on our roster because frankly our right hand side is weak if he goes

Solo

I don't see a Vanek situation because Radulov actually cares about playing hockey.

Vanek is a lazy asshole, Radulov is not, even if he's not putting up points he's still hustling. He's someone we should keep on our roster because frankly our right hand side is weak if he goes

I'm not calling him Vanek, of course, just that his play has dipped off in the second half of the season like Vanek's did in the 2014 playoffs. He doesn't look like that unstoppable wrecking ball he was back in the first half of the season.

And of course I still want Radulov on the roster for the coming seasons, but lol at him wanting 8 years. The way he plays, I'm giving him 4 years tops. 3 would be ideal. I don't care so much about the AAV, it can be high, I just care about the term. If the Habs or any other team gives him 6+ years they are fools.

I'm not calling him Vanek, of course, just that his play has dipped off in the second half of the season like Vanek's did in the 2014 playoffs. He doesn't look like that unstoppable wrecking ball he was back in the first half of the season.

And of course I still want Radulov on the roster for the coming seasons, but lol at him wanting 8 years. The way he plays, I'm giving him 4 years tops. 3 would be ideal. I don't care so much about the AAV, it can be high, I just care about the term. If the Habs or any other team gives him 6+ years they are fools.

Radulov denied wanting 8 years during an interview scrum a few weeks ago.TSN690 ran the story because they thought it was true, but knowing Montreal Media someone probably made it it up to cause bullshit

I think 4 years of Radulov would be fine.

Top Bottom