• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Socreges

Banned
Our soccer team won the championship today. First time in its 15 year history. And one of the guys on our team is in his 40s but has, remarkably, stuck around since the beginning. Pretty awesome moment for him.

Also the cup is from 1945 and has the winners from the 40s through to the 70s. Then nothing. Then a new plate for the 00s up to today. It isn't big but it's fucking cool.

What's with good teams in the west suddenly going extremely cold? The Sharks have lost 6 straight and the Wild have won 3 of their last 13. The fuck is going on over there.
Um.....the other 6 playoff teams have been 6-3-1 or better. A couple have won 8 of their last 10.

#fakenews

Foggy

Aaron Portzline‏ @Aportzline
#CBJ G Sergei Bobrovsky has highest save % (.934) of any #NHL goalie with 40+ wins in a season. #Canadiens Price, 44W, .933 S% in 2014-15

Bob doing good things

Quick

Banned
How many episodes? If it's 12, that's all there is (for now).

Season 2 is maaaaybe going to air in the fall in Japan.

Yeah, 12 episodes. Wikipedia says there's more, but I didn't check the air date lol. I thought it just wasn't on Netflix yet.

This is what we all need on a Monday morning.

Jay Beagle looks different without the pads.

Ayyyyyyyyyy

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad somebody managed to grab this, because it was a highlight of that Ducks-Rangers game last night:

cLKaU2J.gif

Congrats on the championship, Soc!

Kapanen practicing with the Leafs​.

That means no more Ben Smith right?

Dopey and astro must be so oiled up for this

Leivo and Soshnikov are out injured. Proven winner Ben Smith is sticking around for Florida, I'd guess.

Andersen expects to be back for tomorrow's CLUTCH game.

yyzjohn

Banned
Florida playing tonight against Buffalo. Given how much the Sabres hate the Leafs, they'll probably not try tonight to give FLA an easy game so they're well rested for tomorrow night's match.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
curtis mcilheljkrtjrltkjrltj and kapanen are playing tomorrow

though the carousel of injuries doesn't bode well for him

sosh injured (unknown)
fehr replaces him, injured (finger)
leivo replaces him, injured (unknown)
smith replaces him, injured (brain damage)
kapanen

nobody has lasted a single game

curtis mcilheljkrtjrltkjrltj and kapanen are playing tomorrow

though the carousel of injuries doesn't bode well for him

sosh injured (unknown)
fehr replaces him, injured (finger)
leivo replaces him, injured (unknown)
smith replaces him, injured (brain damage)
kapanen

nobody has lasted a single game

Smith practiced on the 4th line most of the time while Kapanen was an extra sooooo I wouldn't get too excited.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
How was he yesterday? Didn't even catch the highlights. Seems like the Nucks got shut down

I wouldnt be surprised if the guy had been crazy tired. Double OT elimination game Friday, then NHL games Saturday&Sunday

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Two days later, the NHL finally realizes that Mika Zibanejad scored on Saturday against the Kings, not Ryan McDonagh. These are the same people who are supposed to "get it right" on goal replay reviews, right?

yyzjohn

Banned
but to what end? you're not making the playoffs 😂😂😂

Still ahead of schedule. Look back on this thread from September and nobody had the Leafs even close to a playoff spot. They may make it yet despite the Andersen injury.

imBask

Banned
Still ahead of schedule. Look back on this thread from September and nobody had the Leafs even close to a playoff spot. They may make it yet despite the Andersen injury.

heh we'll see in the long run

you guys are still lacking defense, and let's be real you're in front of the Bruins despite having 4 less wins which is real stupid regardless of the team. Those Leafs points are fucking dumb

Top Bottom