• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

calder

@sawa14: #NHLJets prospect Tucker Poolman tells FP he's putting off decision on his future because of shoulder injury. #breakingnews

Putting it off a few months until he's a FA, more like 😒

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
AV is actually having Girardi be the odd man out in favor of the returning Kevin Klein tonight. I-I'm shocked. I might need to go ly dow...

Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Vesey-Zibanejad-Nash
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Buchnevich-Lindberg-Fast

McDonagh-Klein
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Smith

Lundqvist

umm where the fuck is Laine? obviously he isn't playing but the commentators talked about Buff being injured yet didn't even mention Laine.

or is he playing but just completely invisible? granted i've been to the fridge a couple times but two periods are almost done and i haven't seen a glimpse of him..

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Step! For once we actually beautifully execute a 3-on-1.

EDIT: Oof, that was really painful looking. Can't believe Montour is ok after that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That took a really weird deflection.

That looks like a high stick. Not sure if this is going to be conclusive enough, though.

calder

umm where the fuck is Laine? obviously he isn't playing but the commentators talked about Buff being injured yet didn't even mention Laine.

or is he playing but just completely invisible? granted i've been to the fridge a couple times but two periods are almost done and i haven't seen a glimpse of him..

Not injured but sick apparently. Was a game time decision

Quick

Banned
Good shit. Don't let them ignore it

Hope this is true.

giphy.gif

PPG is not a bad arena. There was a lot of team spirit... till it was like 4-1 and people started leaving. Pens played like shit but they are beset by injuries so...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, what a filthy faceoff play by Kesler and Cogliano. Can't even be mad on that one.

And that will just about do it. Looks like playoff clinching will have to wait for another night.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
After being a dominant third period team all season, our inability to close out games lately is pretty worrisome going into April. We've lost too many perfectly winnable games late in the last couple weeks.

GG Ducks

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Playoffs

Bruins @ Capitals
Penguins @ Blue Jackets
Rangers @ Canadiens
Maple Leafs @ Senators

Blues @ Blackhawks
Predators @ Wild
Flames @ Ducks
Oilers @ Sharks

What's with good teams in the west suddenly going extremely cold? The Sharks have lost 6 straight and the Wild have won 3 of their last 13. The fuck is going on over there.

Top Bottom