• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Yo are those Budweiser red light glasses a sham or what? My brother got one in a case today and it didn't go off for that Matthews goal.

Or the Leo goal.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Terrible start, but they really brought it on in the second half of that period. AGally needs to be moved back to centre already, he's very clearly not a winger.

I'm okay with trading him now. After looking at our defensive prospects right now, He can easily be replaced.

You know what? Let's try going after Shattenkirk. It wouldn't hurt.
With how well Benn has played, they're definitely protecting him over Beaulieu so Beaulieu is one this summer for sure

Hey Rogers here's an idea: Cancel Hometown Hockey, it'll save you tons of money because no one cares about Ron Mclean's boring ass rambling about such and such's cousin used to play in this league then he scored in another league and won a cup.

Quick

Banned
Hey Rogers here's an idea: Cancel Hometown Hockey, it'll save you tons of money because no one cares about Ron Mclean's boring ass rambling about such and such's cousin used to play in this league then he scored in another league and won a cup.

WHOAH CREEPER TONE IT DOWN WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY JESUS FUCK

PS4
GOTY

Nah man that's MEA. Bioware already popped the corks in celebration.

Gq2sV2H.gif

Top Bottom