• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Almost finished with Horizon.

JESUS THIS GAME.

Not shitting on the game, but I was over at a friends house watching him play this, and the climbing looked so awkward, and almost dated after I had been playing Breath of the Wild. It was weird seeing an objective on the top of a 20 foot pile of rocks, but having to find the one route to the top you could take
and not being able to just jump off.

Quick

Banned
My stream is delayed so...ayyyyyy Polka is out of the box.

Also...penalty review? What? Is this something they needed to announce, or is this a first?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
They've had so many chances, everyone seems to be shooting at 3% right now. Still trying to figure what King brings to the ice in any way.

Why does Danault suck so bad offensively.
Because he's a 3rd line checking centre, not a top line offensive centre.

Solo

Because he's a 3rd line checking centre, not a top line offensive centre.

He is in Montreal!

I'm sick of this shit. Before Danault it was Desharnais. Before him it was Plekanec. I'm sick of these 2nd and 3rd line centres playing on the first line because we have no better option. It's pretty sad that you basically have to go back to the mid 90's to get to the last time the Habs had a legit #1C and depth.

Top Bottom