• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

calder

Oilers drop 7 and McBust only gets one measly point? He's just not ready, send him to Bakersfield already.

Nice hair though.
canadian poli-GAF triggered

Not you though, Patrick Sharp. I still love you.

raw

Pikma

Banned
Their goalies are also pure shit.

Their coach is pure shit too.

Most of their forwards are pure shit as well.

Not you though, Patrick Sharp. I still love you.
What are you talking about? Forwards are the only decent thing the team has

Sharp is actually one of the few mediocre ones we have, wouldn't even care if he left

jk, I ain't letting him go back

Marvie_3

Banned
What are you talking about? Forwards are the only decent thing the team has

Sharp is actually one of the few mediocre ones we have, wouldn't even care if he left

jk, I ain't letting him go back
No. Theyre mostly shit.

fuck the stars

I mean, if you threw a dart at a map where Kings fans are you'd be bound to hit a lot of Ducks fans with it. Unless you're Jarome Iginla, in which case you'd hit Pluto and LA would still trade for you.

yyzjohn

Banned
It's all over boys. The Leafs will push into the 80+ point range but won't reach 90 or the playoffs. Twas a good season, way better than most had expected at the beginning of the year when they had the Leafs pegged in the bottom 5 of the league.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It's all over boys. The Leafs will push into the 80+ point range but won't reach 90 or the playoffs. Twas a good season, way better than most had expected at the beginning of the year when they had the Leafs pegged in the bottom 5 of the league.

Our draft position is screwed now

Hopefully we can still get Yamamoto where we are

yyzjohn

Banned
Our draft position is screwed now

Hopefully we can still get Yamamoto where we are

Draft position isn't as big a deal this year with everyone saying it's a so-so draft. Leafs have stock piled Matthews, Marner and Nylander in 3 successive draft years, hopefully they can hit on some other picks from previous years who are currently developing. Also hope to see what Kapanen can do once he gets a shot.

Razorskin

----- ------

Drive for ninth returns!

PillarEN

New Jersey has a lot of nerve trying to push us out of worst of the east. It's like they are trying to lose every single game. Fine them.

Cactus

Banned

I would have saved this for after the soul-crushing loss to Tampa Bay tomorrow :p

Parch

Just mathematically eliminate the Leafs ASAP. Then maybe other Canadian teams will get some national media coverage. Marner goes fishing and we have to hear about it all day.

The Leafs can definitely beat an injury-riddled Lightning team, but I have no faith that this bloody Jekyll and Hyde team will beat them tomorrow.

As long as the vets, rookies, rookies in their mid 20s, youngish guys, starting goalies and back up goalies wake up we'll be fine.

4-1 Leafs. Just as long as the [x] wake up.

Top Bottom