• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Solo

But it's the Habs that would want revenge, not the Bolts!

2014: Habs eliminate Bolts
2015: Bolts eliminate Habs

So really we would be the ones out for revenge.

Holiday

Banned
But it's the Habs that would want revenge, not the Bolts!

2014: Habs eliminate Bolts
2015: Bolts eliminate Habs

So really we would be the ones out for revenge.

Such a lust for revenge. Who!? The Habs or the Bolts?

E: I see I was beaten!

Cake Boss

Banned
Thats what I thought about the first one. Never went back to the series.

First is hot broken garbage. 2nd is one of my favorite games ever made, 3rd was great but had flaws.

Edit: so far the story and the world isn't doing anything for me. The characters are garbage so far and a bunch of try hard dialogue with forced shitty jokes and crappy banter that you get from the AAA games this generation.

And fuck the cover system is garbage, and graphically the game looks last gen.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
First is hot broken garbage. 2nd is one of my favorite games ever made, 3rd was great but had flaws.

Edit: so far the story and the world isn't doing anything for me. The characters are garbage so far and a bunch of try hard dialogue with forced shitty jokes and crappy banter that you get from the AAA games this generation.

And fuck the cover system is garbage.

LALALALALALALALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Razorskin

----- ------

And fuck the cover system is garbage, and graphically the game looks last gen.
tumblr_olycxgTChG1qzm8mpo1_540.gif

Have had ME:A preordered for months. Bought Ghost Recon last night. Gonna try the trial tomorrow and if it doesn't grab me there is a decent chance I cancel ME:A. I got it for only $35 or so, which isn't terrible...but eh. I don't like some of the things I have heard.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
All GAF has made me think is that I was the only person on this planet who actually thoroughly enjoyed DA:I

Do all of you guys have Switches already?

Waiting for Mario Kart, personally.

I might get it for Christmas once there's more than one playable game out.

And I'll be done ME:A, Persona, Shadow of War and then Destiny 2...

calder

The characters are garbage so far and a bunch of try hard dialogue with forced shitty jokes and crappy banter that you get from the AAA games this generation.

Is it so hard to write dialogue in video games? Hmm well yeah apparently I guess it is, since 95% of them struggle with it. You'd think it would be easy, or at least not super fucking hard.

Definitely been seeing some luke warm impressions. Some of the facial animations looks worse than the original trilogy or barely better.

It's not just that, characters are either bland or unlikable. Combat zones are annoying, I think the automatic cover works, but at some points there's no obvious cover and the combat arena is a mess. Some of it just feels weird too. There's this Krogan that sounds nothing like a Krogan, and looks smaller than his species should, could be something behind that (haven't talked to him yet). It still feels kind of like Mass Effect, but it's like a fever dream version of Mass Effect.

Damn thats a pretty good pace.

Oh wait its the middle of March.
Fight me Marvie!

Top Bottom