• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

I know how to do it, I just don't like doing it. Would rather just park at a parking garage, even if it's a hike to my destination.

I think it's just one of those things that the less you do it, the scarier it is. It's probably the closest thing to backing up a trailer the average person does.

Backing up a trailer on the other hand, is straight up wizardry

Socreges

Banned
Soc/Quick, how's the job market in Victoria? Thinking about moving somewhere with cheaper housing.
It's actually pretty good from what I've heard, but because the population is much smaller it would depend a fair bit on your field and connections. What kind of work do you do?

Also: looking to rent or buy?

According to this article, Victoria has the lowest unemployment in Canada, which matches what I've heard.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Miller-Zibanejad-Nash
Grabner-Hayes-Fast
Glass-Lindberg-Vesey

Staal-McDonagh
Smith-Holden
Skjei-Kampfer

Raanta

St. Patrick's Day jerseys are surprisingly slick.

lGIU1Yc.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Grabner is a fast human bean.

ZUUUUUUUCC

And now JT!

4:11 into the first, Florida calls timeout.

EDIT: And now Reimer absolutely robs Stepan on a delayed penalty. Somebody else post something so I don't have to keep editing. :D

Grabner is a fast human bean.

ZUUUUUUUCC

And now JT!

4:11 into the first, Florida calls timeout.

EDIT: And now Reimer absolutely robs Stepan on a delayed penalty. Somebody else post something so I don't have to keep editing. :D

Oh hai MetatronM

I'm just stopping by while I smoke some devil weed

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
It's actually pretty good from what I've heard, but because the population is much smaller it would depend a fair bit on your field and connections. What kind of work do you do?

According to this article, Victoria has the lowest unemployment in Canada, which matches what I've heard.

What do you do for living again Soc?

I'm in IT.

Looking to buy. I hear renting is similar to Vancouver.

Socreges

Banned
I'm in IT.

Looking to buy. I hear renting is similar to Vancouver.
Ok good. Renting is just as bad here, if not worse. House prices have gone up, but the savings relative to Vancouver are massive, of course. And if you're willing to live in Langford/Westshore, it gets very reasonable.

spent a lot of time reading that thread someone linked to of reactions to Leafs losing game 7 to Bruins after leading 4-1. some hilarious stuff! and it had to be Marchand to seal it in OT hah.

gotta save the highlight video to my favorites, so entertaining.

i honestly didn't know Leafs are quite THAT awful..

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We keep playing these desperate teams and not matching their intensity.

That's the second goal like that in this game too.

eyeless

spent a lot of time reading that thread someone linked to of reactions to Leafs losing game 7 to Bruins after leading 4-1. some hilarious stuff! and it had to be Marchand to seal it in OT hah.

here's an entertaining highlight video of all the jets' playoff victories in the past 30 years to add to your favorites too:

Socreges

Banned

9LiU1s6.gif

here's an entertaining highlight video of all the jets' playoff victories in the past 30 years to add to your favorites too:
southpark-references-cripplefight2.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers are undefeated in games that end in 3v3 OT this season.

Now that I've said that, we'll surely be losing this one.

Top Bottom