• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

sirronoh

You know, it feels good to cheer on the Maple Leafs this year. They deserve the playoff spot more than the Islanders and the Bolts.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
No? It's dumb that the Leafs did it accidentally or purposely but rule is fine. It apparently gives teams the ability to keep their whole bench on the kill, but with a potentially huge drawback.

yeah but some players like nylander dont play pk so it makes no sense

Brinbe

Kadri's maturation is probably the most-feel good story from this team this season. Would love to see him be made an AC at least next season

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

chesterdance_zpsgrh0ms1x.gif

Foggy

4 consecutive mins of powerplay time with no shots 😂😂😂😂😂

You think I care that they lost a game and had a shitty stretch of play? Fucking hell. BJs are losing in the first round to the Pens or the Caps, I could care less if they drop any given game. Bjorkstrand was knocked unconscious by a piece of a shit. Crazy how that's the thing I fixate on.

You think I care that they lost a game and had a shitty stretch of play? Fucking hell. BJs are losing in the first round to the Pens or the Caps, I could care less if they drop any given game. Bjorkstrand was knocked unconscious by a piece of a shit. Crazy how that's the thing I fixate on.

Waiting for fuckboys on twitter to post frame perfect screenshots that show doubts of a dirty hit before I comment.

I'm kidding, it was 100% a dirty hit and I'm sorry your player got hurt, hope he isn't out too long.

yyzjohn

Banned

If it makes you feel any better Leafs fans hate Polak too.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Our penalty kill is a dumpster fire. 8 straight games giving up a power play goal, two power play goals against so far here in the third period.

Top Bottom