• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2017 |OT| All in

Quick

Banned
*checks standings*

33HTqjk.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
About as unlucky as you can get for the Rangers in the third period. Crazy bounces on the Islanders goals, sticks breaking in the slot, shots trickling just wide of open nets, etc.

Still inexcusable to give this game away.

Rangers haven't won at MSG since February 19. But now back to the safe comforts of the road for the California road trip.

Quick

Banned
🐺Some AROOOOOOOOS are in order.🐺

LEAFS WIN! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 🐺

LEAFS ARE THIRD IN THE ATLANTIC! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 🐺

THE DREAM GETS 30 GOALS! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 🐺

WILL NY GETS 20 GOALS! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 🐺

BUSTON BUSTTHEWS GETS A GOAL! AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 🐺

giphy.gif

Pikma

Banned

giphy.gif
😆😆😆😆😆😆

Yawnier

Banned

giphy.gif

wilk.gif

I take it back, after the first period Edmonton didn't look that good. But when they play well boy are they good.

No easy teams in the West. San Jose is tough. Calgary I just feel is due to beat us.

Pikma

Banned
I'm finally back at home, my switch was waiting for me all this time! but guess what

The fucking ZL button is fucked up on my Joy Con, for fuck's sake I hate my life, such shitty luck

Navigating through Nintendo's repair site is a pain in the ass, I'm so disappointed...

I'm finally back at home, my switch was waiting for me all this time! but guess what

The fucking ZL button is fucked up on my Joy Con, for fuck's sake I hate my life, such shitty luck

Navigating through Nintendo's repair site is a pain in the ass, I'm so disappointed...
See if you can find a pro controller in the mean time. They're really nice.

Solo

So....Leafs/Sens first round? Or possibly even Habs too I guess depending on how the next couple games play out including Saturday vs the SNES.

Reckheim

So....Leafs/Sens first round? Or possibly even Habs too I guess depending on how the next couple games play out including Saturday vs the SNES.

I'd be ok with both match ups. That'd be some good TV. Even if we get swept.

I really don't want a Washington match up.

so Calder is a lock for Auston Matthews with him leading their team triumphantly into the playoffs while Laine is being an uppity tanking teenager on a tanking loser team.

unless..

tonight, Hatrik Laine... returns, one more time.

yyzjohn

Banned
so Calder is a lock for Auston Matthews with him leading their team triumphantly into the playoffs while Laine is being an uppity tanking teenager on a tanking loser team.

unless..

tonight, Hatrik Laine... returns, one more time.

The only fanbase that cares about the calder is Winnipeg.

yyzjohn

Banned
yeah i'll keep that quote somewhere and pull it up when Matthews wins it and this thread turns into a shitshow for 2 days straight

Dude, obviously IF he wins it later on Leafs fans will be happy. The point is right now, nobody is focusing on that. The most important thing is making the playoffs and getting this young core the experience of a successful stretch drive. Going into the season, when nobody expected the Leafs to be battling for a playoff spot, people cared about individual awards like this, because there was nothing else to focus on. The Leafs making the playoffs will be the big accomplishment, IF Matthews also gets the Calder later this summer it's just the cherry on top, but people won't be freaking out if he doesn't. I suspect Winnipeg fans will be losing it if Laine doesn't win.

I'd rather face Washington or Pittsburgh. It's not like anyone expected the Leafs to make the playoffs so why not go for the biggest test. If they managed to win it would be huge.

I've only really played the Switch with the Pro Controller. Used the Joy Con to set it up initially and to play once in tablet mode. Pro Controller is so good.

And I hope the Leafs make it and beat Pittsburgh or Washington. What a great story that would be.

Top Bottom