• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that McGinn is on your PK. He never played PK for us, Sacco is a fucking idiot. His first game and already throwing him out to the wolves.

I hadn't noticed him on the PK but he took a really shitty penalty that led to the first goal against in the 1st. He's been scuffling with Nash all night.

Acid08

Banned
I hadn't noticed him on the PK but he took a really shitty penalty that led to the first goal against in the 1st. He's been scuffling with Nash all night.

This is nothing new
KuGsj.gif

Fei

Acid, you can have the win if we can leave with a loser point, okay?

Pretty nervous Sabres could get smoked tonight.

Was that Gragnani that almost turned the puck over at centre ice? If so, he never looked comfortable for the rest of that shift. Actually he looked quite bad.

Kassian's making something of the space the Sedins make for him, but that's 2/3 times he's shot the puck directly at the goalie.

Acid08

Banned
Acid, you can have the win if we can leave with a loser point, okay?

Pretty nervous Sabres could get smoked tonight.

I'm nervous Miller is going to shut us down. I was really confident earlier when it sounded like Couture was ready to go but now I just don't know. Hopefully it isn't a depressing game either way.

Alucard

Banned
Was that Gragnani that almost turned the puck over at centre ice? If so, he never looked comfortable for the rest of that shift. Actually he looked quite bad.

Kassian's making something of the space the Sedins make for him, but that's 2/3 times he's shot the puck directly at the goalie.

Sounds like...

Dupuis.jpg

calder

I don't think the Panthers even knew the puck was dropped there.

That last goal was pretty awesome. Ray Ferraro was never more right than during the Jets game when he said that when Kane gets a goal in the first period you can tell he gets excited and has a good shot to get another.

calder

This isn't the sort of third period I was expecting that's for sure. Nice to see the Jets actually take it to a tired team on a road trip instead of letting them come back late.

Fei

Damn Sabres are a mess right now outside of Miller.

Gerbe is 5'5"? Holy shit and I thought Boyle was small.

Hah, yeah I think he's the smallest player in the NHL. Surprisingly can be strong in the corners, though.

calder

Can't wait for Noel's post game conference, this is going to be a doozy. I'm hoping for a few "A games" and several head shakes, and remember if you're playing the Claude Noel Post Game Drinking Game the rules have changed, a "whoa" no longer means finishing your drink as that would likely kill you.

RC

Banned
Can't wait for Noel's post game conference, this is going to be a doozy. I'm hoping for a few "A games" and several head shakes, and remember if you're playing the Claude Noel Post Game Drinking Game the rules have changed, a "whoa" no longer means finishing your drink as that would likely kill you.

I prefer the John Garrett drinking game myself.

http://johngarrettdrinkinggame.com/

Acid08

Banned
Dude....come on Nemo. That was all you.

Fucking turnovers, we have to be the worst team in the league regarding those.

Hejduk on the 4th line lasted like 2 shifts. Fuck off Sacco. Fuck this. No one shows up against the Jackets when we can jump into 8th, Sacco still doesn't have a sack or a brain.

ibh74TEKN6iCAS.gif

OnPoint

Sabres were super sluggish at the start til about mid-first period... man, west coast hockey from the east is no joke. It looked like San Jose was just toying with Buffalo for a good portion of the the game so far. Credit to the Sabres, they kept grinding and gaining steam.

Should be an interesting second period, if they start to get tired San Jose could take over real quick.

Great play out of the Hodgson line. BTW, can someone flag Gare and tell him it's pronounced Hod-son please?

calder

Nice!

Here's a snippet of my favourite Noel post game. I can't wait to find out what sucked about tonight lol. Note to non-Jets fans: he's not excessively negative or harsh at all, he's just like a disappointed dad in post games when the Jets do dumb shit, which is proper. He's not even mad, he's just a bit sad you kids aren't playing to your potential that's all. And if you think scoring a bunch of goals will make him happy, well think again mister. :|
http://youtu.be/icimxymhHQ0

Fei

Gare already compared Hodgson to Bryan Trottier. Now he's a Sabre.

For reference, he compared Kassian to Gretzky earlier in the year, so I think we might have lost that trade..

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just tuned in on the Canucks game finally, Gragnani looking good out there. How have Pahlsson (who's generally feeling right at home apparently, loving it), Kassian and Gragnani been so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom