• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kassian doing well for you guys?

He just had a shift in which he had like 3 big hits and nearly created a chance, if that's worth anything. He's definitely getting noticed, and only positive. I'm surprised too by how fast he's established himself/how well developed he seems.

RC

Banned
He just had a shift in which he had like 3 big hits and nearly created a chance, if that's worth anything. He's definitely getting noticed, and only positive. I'm surprised too by how fast he's established himself/how well developed he seems.

He's pretty much hitting anything that moves and for a big guy he's got speed. This kid ain't half bad.

OnPoint

Good to hear (CF223, your comment included too). I really hope he can become that crushing power forward for you guys we were led to believe he'd become here. Granted, he didn't have much time, but them's the breaks.

bardia

Kassian is definitely noticeable out there. I'm impressed with his play.

Edit: Lapierre and Kassian are hitting anything that moves, loving it. They're definitely feeding off one another.

Smiley90

Can't watch/record tonight. Good to hear positive things. Hoping Luongo can close this one out. [/jinx]

WHY. Luongo always lets in one in the last minute when he's about to get a Shutout, I'm fully expecting this again.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Setoguchi's tumble reminded me of Kovalchuk and Stamkos last season. Wideman still has the best shootout attempt in the NHL.

nasero

Nice to see David Krejci getting rewarded for actually shooting the puck. Its a good night for a hat trick!

Acid08

Banned
All that pressure and nothing to show for it.

Why did it take the coaches so long to put our first line back together?

Heretic

Is Miller giving up top shelf this game? Ducks just couldn't lift the puck yesterday and Miller was a fort down low.

Smiley90

Kassian is definitely noticeable out there. I'm impressed with his play.

Edit: Lapierre and Kassian are hitting anything that moves, loving it. They're definitely feeding off one another.

10 hits between Lapierre and Kassian. Yep, this is gonna be fun to watch if they can keep their chemistry going.

Acid08

Banned
Jumbo being put out there too much. He is a beast out there but I'd rather not tire him out.

Winchester and Handzus on the PP, what is this I don't even...

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
I hope the Blues and ItchCock get swept in the first round...

I crave the cock.

Have at it...

392-hitchcock-ken-ap-060502.jpg

New additions working out pretty nicely so far. Kassian's been physical and showing that top-shelf offensive potential he's got. Pahlsson's been solid in his shutdown role and it definitely shows when you see Kesler's line in the offensive zone much more often now.

I really like our forward combinations right now, Canucks currently carry no 4th liners on the roster. which is pretty impressive. Both the 4th and 3rd lines have been playing pretty much the same minutes and are for the most part, the same line times two.

I think we're much more playoff ready than last season.

Socreges

Banned
Hodgson working so hard for it

Just hasn't found it yet

It'll come, I like his hustle

He's not often going to get noticed on highlight reels, but he plays smart and works hard so fans grew to like him pretty quickly. Then he started scoring big goals in big games and we all fell in love. :(

I'm glad you guys are happy with him, as early as it is. Hopefully both he and Kassian pan out.

OnPoint

He's not often going to get noticed on highlight reels, but he plays smart and works hard so fans grew to like him pretty quickly. Then he started scoring big goals in big games and we all fell in love. :(

I'm glad you guys are happy with him, as early as it is. Hopefully both he and Kassian pan out.

Just not on Saturday, right? haha

I'm all for the Sabres doing well, but since I traded away Miller in my fantasy pool a small part of me wants him to return to his early-season form.

Pool allegiances, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom