• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC

Banned
Gare already compared Hodgson to Bryan Trottier. Now he's a Sabre.

For reference, he compared Kassian to Gretzky earlier in the year, so I think we might have lost that trade..

Gretzky like eh? As in he's nothing like Gretzky?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
LOLWAT Most random penalty against the Blues. Kassian stood and fell like a boss.

EDIT: Spectre: Just tuned in, only saw one action - was wondering how they've looked in the 30 minutes overall so far, not just in that one action ;)

This Burrows guy must be new around here. He just passed a puck to Raymond.

Gare is terrible. He said Kassian had moves like Gretzky on a deke. It was embarrassing to hear.

Our commentator embarrasses us by talking far too much about his odd food choices and JJ Abram's Alcatraz.

Acid08

Banned
Score a fucking goal.

Yup, Miller is standing on his head. Fucking perfect, at least Wingels is awesome.

Wow, nice passing by the Sabres there. Fucking bums need to get it together.

Fei

Gare: "Sabres continuing to play well in front of Miller." Meanwhile a replay of Miller making a fantastic save on Clowe, who is completely alone three feet in front of the net. Errr..

zedge

Letang has another concussion. :(

Fuck.

tumblr_lzrg9tbBGz1qhayr7.gif

LOL @ gif

Flames might hold on for teh win!

Tabris

I would really love some feedback on Hodgson from the Buffalo fans in this thread. I see he's a +2 now, so that's positive.

It's "hod-son". The g is silent.

Thus the nickname Silent G

RC

Banned
I feel like I'm watching a game from 2002. Who said the dead puck era was over? Fucking St. Louis.

I would really love some feedback on Hodgson from the Buffalo fans in this thread. I see he's a +2 now, so that's positive.

Looking pretty good, always seems to be where he needs to be so far. Hasn't managed to finish though.

The Ennis/Hodgson/Stafford line is doing really well, was worried moving Ennis back to LW would hurt him.

OnPoint

Looking pretty good, always seems to be where he needs to be so far. Hasn't managed to finish though.

The Ennis/Hodgson/Stafford line is doing really well, was worried moving Ennis back to LW would hurt him.

I'm actually super impressed with how much he's energized that line, particularly Stafford. I am praying it's a permanent spark and not a temporary jump.

Fei

Not complaining, but feels like the Sabres have benefited from some non-calls so far. That'll probably even up.

I'm actually super impressed with how much he's energized that line, particularly Stafford. I am praying it's a permanent spark and not a temporary jump.

Well the line was doing ok before too, once they moved Leino to LW it seemed to help Stafford's and Ennis's games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom