• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

FUCK YOU THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT

If the sharks lose this game tomorrow is going to be one of the dirtiest dog fights of the year. I think I'm comfortable saying the Kings won't come out of it with any points.

GOD DAMNIT HERETIC LOOK WHAT YOU DID
Ducks never say die!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Found another great gif to describe my reaction to the Leafs atm:

xgcBF.gif

Razorskin

----- ------
You typo'ed. You meant leafs right??
No typo, that's what a rangers fan in this thread said a few days ago.

KingHenrik30 said:
Theyve been exposed. This team is an out and out embarrasment. Fuck them. Seriously I'm done. Count this as an official give up on the season for me. Even if they win the cup I won't even celebrate. Mark it down. I'm done.
KingHenrik30 said:
Wow. Looks like everything ive been saying all along has been right. I knew they would fuck this up. I knew it. Fuck it. I give up. I'm done with this heart breaking shit for the year. This team is 100% done. From lundqvist all the way down to the top 6 they look like shit. They'll lose on Sunday too. I hope they do to be honest. I hope they [somehow miss the playoffs. They'll just get embarrased there anyway. Worthless, gutless, nothings. all of them.

MacAttack

Philooch said:
You typo'ed. You meant leafs right??

The memo, in case it was missed.

Wow. Looks like everything ive been saying all along has been right. I knew they would fuck this up. I knew it. Fuck it. I give up. I'm done with this heart breaking shit for the year. This team is 100% done. From lundqvist all the way down to the top 6 they look like shit. They'll lose on Sunday too. I hope they do to be honest. I hope they somehow miss the playoffs. They'll just get embarrased there anyway. Worthless, gutless, nothings. all of them.

First place problems? Are you fucking serious? Their lead in first is going to be 2 by the time Sunday is over. First round exit. Worthless.

Theyve been exposed. This team is an out and out embarrasment. Fuck them. Seriously I'm done. Count this as an official give up on the season for me. Even if they win the cup I won't even celebrate. Mark it down. I'm done.

Give up before it's too late.

edit: beaten by a Habs fan. *shakes fist*

I liked Deslauriers, two games all season.. Two wins. Wish he got more starting time in February.

I'm banking on your optimism of our prospects. Makes the elimination a little less painful :-( although we're still mathematically in it...

There's no way we're in it. Not by a long shot. We were eliminated just after that Preds loss.

I hope the Sharks win tomorrow.

Etem will be a beast, eventually. Like DSP, he needs a season to adjust to the size and speed of the NHL but I have no doubt he'll be a worthy addition.

Fowler NEEDS TO BE NEXT LEVEL NEXT SEASON. Absolutely no doubt.

idgaf about who wins the SJ LA game tomorrow just as long as it isn't a 3 pointer. That said SJ is the better team and we need a bigger lead over them damnit. BRING IT FLAMES.

Also the PHX-DAL game tomorrow should be pretty rage inducing.

Heretic

I liked Deslauriers, two games all season.. Two wins. Wish he got more starting time in February.

There's no way we're in it. Not by a long shot. We were eliminated just after that Preds loss.

I hope the Sharks win tomorrow.

Etem will be a beast, eventually. Like DSP, he needs a season to adjust to the size and speed of the NHL but I have no doubt he'll be a worthy addition.

Fowler NEEDS TO BE NEXT LEVEL NEXT SEASON. Absolutely no doubt.
I know we're not. It's just that lingering tiny feeling, ya know? Cam had a rough season. They expected him to be Neidermeyer when Lubo went down and poor kid couldn't handle it. Once Lubo came back and minutes were spread out he played great. Do you think he needs to get more physical? He looked soft at times but that could just be how his style is. More limber and fast with those sweet hands and skating capability.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
"#Habs Scott Gomez reportedly aiming to return to Devils after this season; tells friends he'll be bought out after season, says P Brisebois

Gomez: some sources think that Devils GM Lamoriello would consider offering him a 1-yr deal, low salary, given he grew w/ organization #Habs"

Holy shit if true, I will laugh, cry, sing, and dance naked in the streets. Good riddance, go back to NJ you lazy bum.

"#Habs Scott Gomez reportedly aiming to return to Devils after this season; tells friends he'll be bought out after season, says P Brisebois

Gomez: some sources think that Devils GM Lamoriello would consider offering him a 1-yr deal, low salary, given he grew w/ organization #Habs"

Holy shit if true, I will laugh, cry, sing, and dance naked in the streets. Good riddance, go back to NJ you lazy bum.

Why? He would be overpaid even as a 4th liner...

I know we're not. It's just that lingering tiny feeling, ya know? Cam had a rough season. They expected him to be Neidermeyer when Lubo went down and poor kid couldn't handle it. Once Lubo came back and minutes were spread out he played great. Do you think he needs to get more physical? He looked soft at times but that could just be how his style is. More limber and fast with those sweet hands and skating capability.

I know what you mean. It's like when you've just broken up with a girl and you still keep thinking "There's a chance..." until you hear that they've gotten with someone else. It's possible, but it's not going to happen. Cam would've been able to step up provided he had the experience. You've seen how long it's taken other puck-moving D to fall into their groove? It's no different with him. He's got potential coming out of his ears and I have full trust in him finding more of it this offseason. Cam is best when he's quick and limber, that's his role and that's what he should excel in, but it'd help if somehow he could improve on his shutdown game at the same time. But that said, we need Schultz signed ASAP. Because with Lubo and Beauch only getting older and older, the time is now to be finding not only replacements but pieces that will take us to another cup. Suter is a real possibility and one I hope that we target with guns blazing (y'know, like every other team is).

Either way, it's time to start losing and looking forward.

... After we defeat the Bruins.

Johnson and Wilson at the moment. When O'Brien isn't taking retarded penalties he also makes good decisions and can keep up with the play.

Pretty much what I thought, I was just curious since my friend was complaining that they hating sites saying johnson hasn't lived up to expectations.

Respect for their history? I dunno and I could give two fucks as long as he never touches a Habs jersey again.

Devils have history? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom