• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
The refereeing in this game has been a joke. Hansen gets tripped. No call. 3 seconds later, Gilbert trips his own goalie, HANSEN GETS INTERFERENCE PENALTY. Amazing.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The refereeing in this game has been a joke. Hansen gets tripped. No call. 3 seconds later, Gilbert trips his own goalie, HANSEN GETS INTERFERENCE PENALTY. Amazing.

Goaltender interference calls have been a joke all season, throughout the league.

Home

30753f5f.gif

This was the only goal I managed to see glancing over at the screen while working. Sogood.gif

Smiley90

The slump continues! Not like it really matters for the standings, we're second either way... Still hurts, but I'll just keep telling myself that it's just everyone not giving a shit and holding back and AV's line juggling to get ready for the inevitable Salo-injury.

Smiley90

Apparently Tampa had 2 scouts at the Canucks-Wild game today to look at Harding/Schneider. What do you guys have to offer? Any top6 forwards or right D-men? :D

Can't believe how well Marcus Foligno is doing in Buffalo now. Makes me not even care that Cody Hodgson still hasn't scored a goal.

"Before Foligno, two players in Sabres history had 7+ points in their first 6 games. Phil Housley (9), Ray Sheppard (7)."

Hopefully he doesn't wind up traded to the Rangers for $1 like Sheppard was.

Getzlaf and Perry magic. That's why you can't split those two up EVER.

Orly?!

So you wouldn't take Gardiner and Lupul back?

Pfft!

Nope. Lupul doesn't fit in anywhere and we already have someone playing Gardiners role in Fowler and Schultz (if/when we sign him). For what Beauch has been doing all season? Fucking keep them! :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Guenin? That's a shock. Nice shot.

Wait, what? THOSE ARE THE STANDINGS!?

Fuuuuuck.
It would be nice if you guys could win tonight :)

Hopefully Buffalo rides the high of this lightning pounding into Wednesday night. The race to the bottom is as tight as the playoff race for both conferences :lol

Puddles

Banned
If Anaheim can just hold onto this lead, the Kings will move into a playoff spot with a win tomorrow.

The Pacific is absolutely ridiculous right now.

I hope we tank in the third.

FUCK YOU THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT

If Anaheim can just hold onto this lead, the Kings will move into a playoff spot with a win tomorrow.

The Pacific is absolutely ridiculous right now.

If the sharks lose this game tonight, tomorrow is going to be one of the dirtiest dog fights of the year. I think I'm comfortable saying the Kings won't come out of it with any points.

GOD DAMNIT HERETIC LOOK WHAT YOU DID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom