• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

Bruins D has been their biggest weakness. Not sold on Little Z (Zanon) but he is an upgrade from Corvo. And Rolston can handle the point on the PP in place of Corvo.

In short, we miss Kaberle.

128815601477283934.jpg

Leeness

Also, only just noticed even though this is probably old news, but when did Beiksa get bumped up to Assistant and Kesler apparently got bumped down? :(

CCF23

Also, only just noticed even though this is probably old news, but when did Beiksa get bumped up to Assistant and Kesler apparently got bumped down? :(

Different alternates for home/road for the Canucks.

Malhotra and Bieksa on the road, Kesler and Daniel at home I believe.

Socreges

Banned
So just found out a friend of mine fucked Jamie Benn about a year ago (when I heard about it before it was Jordie, but apparently it was Jamie). She was drunk, woke up next to him and asks "So what do you do?" --- "I play for the Dallas Stars."
KuGsj.gif
Fucking guy. She's not an easy catch, though, and he didn't even have to use the 'Auto Snatch' NHL player card. I don't think she was too eager to tell people until she realized he's a great player.

Another fantastic pass from Henrik.
Through the legs. Classic Hank. Daniel had been holding him pack.

MPW

wild, oilers and lightning all got point(s)

YES!

f'n sens better win tomorrow, u need the win, sabres are not far behind so don't take it easy on habs

Socreges

Banned
Alberts is terrible. I get it. He's big and physical. But he's easily our least reliable dman and has a lot of trouble getting back into things after being scratched/injured.

Schneider is awesome. He's good for one massive puck-playing error every several games, though. Needs to sort that out.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Solid, confident, dominant win in a physical game. I like it. After this and the Chicago game, my hopes are up that they're starting to play hockey again now.

Socreges

Banned
He hasn't ended anyone's career this season so he's got that going for him.
Guy's a saint.

Nashville put forward Jordin Tootoo. Is that because he's recovered from alcoholism?

Reminds me of when Manics told us how he stopped beating his wife for 24 hours and she started giving blowjobs again.

Puddles

Banned
The Blues are like that weird, skeezy dude who doesn't shower much and puts half a bottle of gel in his hair every day who somehow gets more ass than every other guy you know.

Smiley90

Guy's a saint.

Nashville put forward Jordin Tootoo. Is that because he's recovered from alcoholism?

Reminds me of when Manics told us how he stopped beating his wife for 24 hours and she started giving blowjobs again.

If you're asking seriously, then maybe yes, but also because he's the first Inuit NHL player in the history of the sport? That's quite the achievement, you have to admit.

@Matt Cooke: You guys are hilarious.

Socreges

Banned
Hearing tonite #NHL has in fact decided to ask #Blackhawks D. Keith to waive his right to in person hearing for elbow on #Canucks D. Sedin
Can someone explain what that means?

If you're asking seriously, then maybe yes, but also because he's the first Inuit NHL player in the history of the sport? That's quite the achievement, you have to admit.

@Matt Cooke: You guys are hilarious.
Yeah, but he's been in the NHL for years. It's definitely not that.

Smiley90

What does that mean exactly, I don't understand?

And true, he has, but... you never know. That AND overcoming Alcoholism might do it.

Still saying Pacioretty should easily get the Masterton IMHO.

EDIT: I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand it lol.

And true, he has, but... you never know. That AND overcoming Alcoholism might do it.

EDIT: I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't understand it lol.

It's going to be a phone hearing.

Unless I'm mistaken, that also makes it 5 games max.

Socreges

Banned

Honestly, I think that'd be kind of insulting given the nature of the trophy. We, the Nashville Predators, nominate Jordin Tootoo for making it to the NHL despite being Inuit.

Being an alcoholic is hard enough when you don't have any money, I can't imagine how hard it is when you have all the money. I despise Tootoo as a player but I can respect his dedication to the sport going through something like that.

Meanwhile, we have Matt Cooke here who hasn't done anything other than decide to not be an asshole for a while. Real fucking dedication there.

Also, Kypreos has just mentioned that it means he'll probably be getting an in person hearing and could receive more than 5 games. Which is fine by me.

Smiley90

Honestly, I think that'd be kind of insulting given the nature of the trophy. We, the Nashville Predators, nominate Jordin Tootoo for making it to the NHL despite being Inuit.

The thing though, sad as it is, is that that IS quite an achievement. It's sad to admit, but it is/was.

EDIT: WAITWAIT Matt Cooke is seriously nominated?!? I thought you guys were just joking wtf.

t0mp

I was posting because if you have an in-person hearing, it's likely to be 5 or more games (right?)

I thought a phone call was a max of 5.

Socreges

Banned
It's going to be a phone hearing.

Unless I'm mistaken, that also makes it 5 games max.
Apparently Kypreos is saying the opposite:

Its unknown at this point in time whether #Blackhawks Keith who's is susp' indefinitely by #NHL has waived right to in person hearing or not
Meaning Keith could receive 5 or more games. Also told his #NHL hearing could be pushed back much later then the one scheduled for Fri 2pm.

Smiley90

Oooooh because phone hearings are restricted to 5 games max, he'd have to either a) waive his right to an in-person hearing and could get >5 in a phone hearing or b) he'll have an in-person hearing and the date of the hearing will be pushed back?

Fine by me, Shanahan whipping out the big hammer, I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom