• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCF23

There were 3 different Pacific division leaders today. Dallas, then Phoenix, now LA. Four teams in that division are separated by two points :|.

Edit: Because I don't want to double post, on an unrelated note, lol...

raymond.jpg

Socreges

Banned
San Jose's remaining schedule:

Phoenix x2
Dallas x2
LA x2
Anaheim
Colorado

They basically control their own destiny here.

Also means one of Colorado/Calgary have an even better chance of making it in.

Puddles

Banned
Kings final stretch:

vs Boston
@Vancouver
@Calgary
@Edmonton
@Minnesota
vs Edmonton
vs San Jose
@San Jose

If we can split the first two, the rest are very winnable. We'll probably split the two games with the Sharks. Gotta sweep that weak middle stretch.

Socreges

Banned
With LA now leading their division, my regular season predictions are looking a little less fucking terrible.

I mean... Anaheim?? What the hell was I thinking!?!?

Very sorry, DJ/Heretic. <3

And yeah, Puddles and Clydefrog have been around all season.

Knew I recognized you from somewhere.

Was Rome a repeat offender at the time? I can't remember.
Nope. He got four games because he's Aaron Rome (no one) and he took out Nathan Horton (somebody).

I would like to point out that I have been posting in this thread more or less all year except for a stretch in February.

Then maybe you can tell me what the status is on Gagne. Is he cleared for contact? Any word on his availability for the playoffs? I noticed he's still on your point leaders list despite playing only 34 games.... You put him, Richards and Carter on a line for the playoffs and I'm watching every Kings game that doesn't conflict with the Flyers. Also, he's had great chemistry with Richards in the past.

I don't think so. I could be mistaken, though.

Where do you recognize me from?

Here.

With LA now leading their division, my regular season predictions are looking a little less fucking terrible.

Nope. He got four games because he's Aaron Rome (no one) and he took out Nathan Horton (somebody).

Hm. It'll be interesting. I stand by anything more than 5 being ridiculous, but I honestly won't complain much unless he gets suspended past the regular season.

Puddles

Banned
Then maybe you can tell me what the status is on Gagne. Is he cleared for contact? Any word on his availability for the playoffs? I noticed he's still on your point leaders list despite playing only 34 games.... You put him, Richards and Carter on a line for the playoffs and I'm watching every Kings game that doesn't conflict with the Flyers. Also, he's had great chemistry with Richards in the past.

Started skating in February, but hasn't been cleared for full practice.

This might be one of those nasty concussions that keeps lingering for a long time. As a Kings fan, it brings back Jason Allison/Adam Deadmarsh flashbacks.

Started skating in February, but hasn't been cleared for full practice.

This might be one of those nasty concussions that keeps lingering for a long time. As a Kings fan, it brings back Jason Allison/Adam Deadmarsh flashbacks.

This is the problem with the Kings coverage.... Flyers media would be giving daily updates on a guy like him/pestering about a schedule. Hell I'm pissed I haven't heard about JVR's foot in like 3 days.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

And yeah, Puddles and Clydefrog have been around all season.

udYAa.gif

Heretic

WE HIT A FUCKING SNAG AND COULDN'T RECOVER! Seriously though... we made a great comeback. I'm proud of this team and the future is looking bright with our young guns producing. All i want is consistency now...

PUDDLES AND CLYDEFROG ARE THE ONLY LEGITIMATE LA QUEENS FANS AND ALL THE REST OF YOU ARE BANDWAGONERS*.

God, if you're gonna be a fan of such a shit team then at least be good at it.

*but seriously, Welcome to the NHL thread!

w45Ji.gif

Acid08

Banned
Kings final stretch:

vs Boston
@Vancouver
@Calgary
@Edmonton
@Minnesota
vs Edmonton
vs San Jose
@San Jose

If we can split the first two, the rest are very winnable. We'll probably split the two games with the Sharks. Gotta sweep that weak middle stretch.
I have tickets to that last game, should be a great one. Will be a must win on both sides probably.

Solo

Hans now only 2 points up on Oilers with equal games played. If we could slide to 29th and guarantee a top three pick, I'd

jizz-in-my-pants-andy-samberg1.jpg

JIZZ. IN MY PANTS.

FlyersEast needs to do its job supporting FlyersWest.

Attempting to pay more attention to the west. Outside of LA, I've enjoyed watching ExiledBoudreauTeam.

Wow. There be some really salty as hell canucks fans in here. Jesus. We could build a river exclusively with all the salty tears from them.

Your team is going to get bounced either way in the playoffs. So don't use up all those salty tears, make sure to keep some for the playoffs. You people are going to need it.

You know what I realized this thread has been missing lately? Leaf fans. Kave_man probably had a heart attack. Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Good, I love it. Because if we would have made it like he (kave_man) or any other leaf fan wanted (why would he / they want that, no idea), Burke would have thought the team we have is actually good (which in itself is a very scary thought process). Fuck that, the team we have right now is pure thrash; exception for the few. Thank god, people saw that and realized. I doubt kave_man does though. And like I said, I'm glad we didn't make the playoffs. Fuck this stupid shiiiiiiiiiite team that we had for 8 years and running.

Tank leafs, tank. [mpw] dat draft pick [/mpw]. The possiblities, oh man. Can't wait for the off-season.

Fixed1979

Wow. There be some really salty as hell canucks fans in here. Jesus. We could build a river exclusively with all the salty tears from them.

Your team is going to get bounced either way in the playoffs. So don't use up all those salty tears, make sure to keep some for the playoffs. You people are going to need it.

You know what I realized this thread has been missing lately? Leaf fans. Kave_man probably had a heart attack. Leafs didn't make the playoffs. Good, I love it. Because if we would have made it like he (kave_man) or any other leaf fan wanted (why would he / they want that, no idea), Burke would have thought the team we have is actually good (which in itself is a very scary thought process). Fuck that, the team we have right now is pure thrash; exception for the few. Thank god, people saw that and realized. I doubt kave_man does though. And like I said, I'm glad we didn't make the playoffs. Fuck this stupid shiiiiiiiiiite team that we had for 8 years and running.

Tank leafs, tank. [mpw] dat draft pick [/mpw]. The possiblities, oh man. Can't wait for the off-season.

Oh Leafs fans...

The only thing better than Leafs fans are self hating Leafs fans.

PUDDLES AND CLYDEFROG ARE THE ONLY LEGITIMATE LA QUEENS FANS AND ALL THE REST OF YOU ARE BANDWAGONERS*.

God, if you're gonna be a fan of such a shit team then at least be good at it.

*but seriously, Welcome to the NHL thread!

Pretty much all of Flyers-Gaf, except for bitter yankeehater, like the team too.... When two teams are playing that don't include the Flyers I'm always pulling for the team that has Gagne and/or Richards. Kings having both just makes it even better.

We just hope you guys lose to us in the finals.

Jesus christ, the look that girl is giving him.

hotgirlswithdouchebags.com

WOAH! You watch your mouth! Mike Richards might be a douchebag, but he's a TALENTED douchebag.

Stet

Banned
Leafs are primed to pick 5th overall as of today! I said god damn!

They should give/raffle away a night of watching an upcoming Leafs game with Lupul in his sling just sitting around and drinking shots every time we get scored on. I would bid so high for that.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Get off my dick man. Referring to me 3 times in a single post?

Sound a little desperate trying to get some attention from me. I'm sorry but despite my sack lathers of all guys named Kessel I'm not interested. Sure I'm flattered, maybe even a bit curious but the answer is no.

Get off my dick man. Referring to me 3 times in a single post?

Sound a little desperate trying to get some attention from me. I'm sorry but despite my sack lathers of all guys named Kessel I'm not interested. Sure I'm flattered, maybe even a bit curious but the answer is no.

:(. You called me out multiple times when I said our team sucked and our goalies even sucked worse. So there's that.

I don't need the attention, just you acknowledging it I was right all along.

Home

Kadri playing tonight, hopefully with Kessel and Bozak considering Macarthur is out with an injury. Hoping for some flashy moves atleast hah.

Curufinwe

Cant wait. I dont root for players, rather the team so once they leave fuck them. I would hate for a bunch of former Flyers to win something before the team does.

I'm not rooting for the Kings either, but Gagne deserves all the success in the world. A class act his whole career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom