• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Damn, I can't even laugh about the Leafs games anymore, it's just sad now. Like kicking a corpse.

MacAttack

I'm sorry.

Fuck that game, not sure I even want to start that mission.

That ending is more of a trainwreck than this Leafs game.

You're going to vomit everywhere.

Endgame spoilers:

I thought the Kai Leng bullshit on Thessia was pretty bad. (Where he beats your ass in a cutscene and makes off with the Prothean artifact.) I excused that atrocity thinking they are attempting to make you feel like Shepard has hit rock bottom before a glorious ending.

I'm still keeping an open mind.

CHARA!!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wooow, Thomas bit so hard on that.

I'll never understand NESN and their absolute-shit camera angles in shoot-outs.

Socreges

Banned
I've got an ice hockey related question.

Despite the terrible ending, is Mass Effect 3 otherwise worth playing? Great gameplay etc? Its half off at Walmart (Canada) for some reason

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
You better be ready for this...

butt_sex.gif

Hey buddy.

butt_sex.gif

Revenant

I've got an ice hockey related question.

Despite the terrible ending, is Mass Effect 3 otherwise worth playing? Great gameplay etc? Its half off at Walmart (Canada) for some reason

I enjoyed it, granted have you played either of the other two? It's more of a shooter with the dialogue trees as opposed to the more RPG like approach of the first one.

I frankly felt the journey to get to the end was fun, and since i had to listen to all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about it for a week before I even got the game I didn't really find it to be so heinous, certainly not a good ending though.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Jesus. Those were some nice goals... Thomas doesn't often look so flummoxed in shoot-outs.

Fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom