• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stet

Banned
Shut the fuck up, Cherry. How many players from Boston does Boston play with? None. Nobody gives a shit because they win.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You guys still listen to Cherry? For shame, the first intermission is always my "go get food, drinks, and piss" break and anything else that doesn't involve hearing that senile old bastard.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You guys still listen to Cherry? For shame, the first intermission is always my "go get food, drinks, and piss" break and anything else that doesn't involve hearing that senile old bastard.

I leave it on and go off but I can hear it through the house.

Milly79

AK46 has actually impressed me so far this game. Seems to have great vision, just needs to be stronger on the puck.

Gaustad is a little fuck ball, and I love it. He's banging everything out there.

Red_Man

AK46 has actually impressed me so far this game. Seems to have great vision, just needs to be stronger on the puck.
He can be, just only when he feels like it, so around every 10 games or so. The night Eller got 4 goals was because AK was giving him beautiful feeds all night. Has he played with his brother at all?

Montresor

I can't believe this. I hope not too many Leaf fans actually give a shit about the birth place of Maple Leafs players. Cherry is off the mark.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I can't believe this. I hope not too many Leaf fans actually give a shit about the birth place of Maple Leafs players. Cherry is off the mark.

They've been bitching about that for years now man. Cherry isn't the first to say it.

Might as well listen to him, Cherry did say a European captain will never win a Stanley Cup.

And look how right he was there...

Fixed1979

That coaches corner was awesome.

That was fucking great. Anyone who wants Cherry off the TV is out to lunch. Love him or hate him he's fun to watch.

What did he say? I missed out

It'll be on CBC.ca later but he pretty much called Burke out for not having any Ontario players and yelled about how Brian tried to get him fired, and it thought he said Brian threatened him or something (I think I mis-understood this part as Grapes was yelling a lot.) Then turned on Ron saying when he interviewed "his buddy" Brian he was "pussyfooting around" the hard questions. He was really excited.

Red_Man

I forgot Subban and Lupul fought, I think that might have been Subbans first fight.

Montresor

I never realized Subban punched Lupul before he could take his helmet off last season.

That was a misunderstanding. Lupul was gonna remove his helmet, approaching Subban, waiting for Subban to remove his, but Lupul made a move that made it seem like he was jumping Subban and so Subban started the fight with the first punch. There was nothing insidious about the altercation.

Stet

Banned
That was fucking great. Anyone who wants Cherry off the TV is out to lunch. Love him or hate him he's fun to watch.

He's about as fun to watch as my grandfather talking about his orthopaedic socks. He gets just as worked up over boring, pedantic shit too.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
From watching the CBC stream, sounds like the game's got a great atmosphere. Nice nice. Excited to see Hodgson back in Vancouver tonight, I wonder how awkward it'll be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom