• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
I want to do terrible things to Roll Up the Rim girl.

ioEGGyWznX9Mm.gif

Alucard

Banned
Do you think he will come back this season? He has been out since December. Wow.

I think his chances of coming back for the playoffs are as good as the chances of Manics or Forza posting in this thread again.

Really though, it doesn't matter what I think. No one knows who to believe. The situation goes from being incredibly scary, to comedic, to hopeful, to nothing. I've just stopped paying attention to Crosby updates. Until I hear "cleared for contact," I'm going to save myself some aggravation.

I don't like how Gragnani on the powerplay is dropping from the point into the middle of the ice. It forced Daniel to move to the point, and didn't really seem to do anything, IMO.

Woot finally a goal.

cube444

They said he has missed 95 regular season games in the last two seasons due to the concussions. Imagine all the goals and points he has lost over that time.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Oh Lord, they showed Kevin Weeke's suit again. Did he not save any of his NHL money? Dude looks like he should be selling vacuum cleaners door to door :\

Acid08

Banned
Time to be bored to fucking death by the Blues. FUCKFUCKFUCK.

Wow at the Blues corner play. Just keep passing it back and forth and don't even fucking try to do anything with the puck. Super.

HOLY SHIT A PP! The refs finally decided to open their eyes but only when it looks like one of our players could be hurt.

OnPoint

Finally able to check in. Sabres getting some rough calls but eh, that's hockey. Here's hoping they can lock the third in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom