• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting live from the Shark tank...what an absolutely abysmal performance by the Sharks. At this point I'm freaking scared for our playoff chances...

Acid08

Banned
Posting live from the Shark tank...what an absolutely abysmal performance by the Sharks. At this point I'm freaking scared for our playoff chances...

I'm so sorry you paid money to go to this game. Fucking awful performance in every regard, our players don't give a shit and the coaching staff can't come up with any fucking solutions.

Acid08

Banned
Why even trade for Galiardi if you're not going to play him? 2:30 of ice time all game, no ice time in the second period. Fucking ridiculous, this is exactly what was wrong in Colorado.

Puddles

Banned
I was going to say that the Sharks are going against the best goalie in the league, but they're actually going against his backup, and they've only managed 10 shots on goal. Haha.

Acid08

Banned
I was going to say that the Sharks are going against the best goalie in the league, but they're actually going against his backup, and they've only managed 10 shots on goal. Haha.

Are you completely unaware of the way the Blues play?

Not to say that the Sharks aren't playing like garbage but the Blues style is just fucking ridiculous.

Sabres play a pretty tight-checking game. If the Canucks and Luongo hadn't fallen asleep in the first 5 minutes it could've gone either way.

Fei

Glad to see Kassian looked real good for you guys. I knew he would show up - he seemed to make his presence felt when he was motivated on Buffalo. Hope he keeps it up.

Puddles

Banned
The Ducks absolutely killed us over the last few minutes. Kings are lucky Quick is a pretty good goalie.

Also, Penner is such a goddamn waste of ability.

Canucks lose, Sabres win
Kassian scores, Hodgson doesn't

Its a wash...

Not really but it quells the pain

Yeah, Kassian could have gotten all three of your goals and it'd be fine by me. Right now Buffalo doesn't have the luxury of caring about anything other than getting points in the standings.

Puddles

Banned
Holy shit, Quick!

We've given up so many tying goals in the last 3-4 minutes this season (and gone on to lose in OT or shootouts) that I was expecting that to be a Ducks score for sure. Damn, way to cover that puck!

Good god Kevin Weekes. Good god.

Canucks lose, Sabres win
Kassian scores, Hodgson doesn't

Its a wash...

Not really but it quells the pain

+ Kassian scores
+ Hodgson doesn't scores
+ Leafs fall down the standings

- Canucks Lose

I think all in all, we still came out ahead.

Socreges

Banned
The paaaaiiiiinnn

Hades, yeah, right now its just the feeling that certain lines are working and some players will work out. Its OK to lose when you've just shut out St Louis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom