• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty much right on with Read Dead and ME. never was a fan of CoD games as multiplayers as therea always some sort of shitty exploits. Loved COOP Halo and Gears though.

Next gen for me is all about digital and open world games. Bring on The Crew, MGS, The Division and such. Though i do have Destiny, Watch Dogs and Titanfall preordered lol

Yeah. Looking forward to those. I loved State of Decay on XBLA, I can't wait to see what those guys do next.

Gaf-reviews atm: if the XB1 version gets a better score than the PS4 version, the reviewer is a fucking idiot.

If the PS4 version gets a better score, then that's how it's supposed to be and all is roght in the "1080p is lightyears better than 720p regardless of performance" world

Having had the displeasure of a PC game defaulting to 720p on my 1080p monitor it most definitely is light years better.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Its basically World at War 2, it feels like a COD knockoff than an actual one.

Save yo money for ducks games.

Soo this Keicha Chante person is having a twitter feud with Lehner because he said something about her husband Ray Emery.

BY-6nwMCAAAJdF8.png

Keshia Chante hasn't had a hit in like a million years. Even when she had a hit it was Canadian, so it doesn't really count.

Heretic

We got 2 retail units and all the games here at work today. Watched some guys play a little Killzone and Need for Speed, they look great.

BTW, I fully expect these to be used as avatars here soon

http://imgur.com/a/oiC5U

All NHL teams as Mega Man sprites.

Amazing! Can't let go of Robert Smith though... Is anyone skilled enough to sprite Robert and throw some Ducks stuff on there? Quick? CB?

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Infamous and MLB The Show are the next gen games I'm really stoked for. Hype is at fever pitch bit resisting the urge to spend the money for now.

Middling reviews for launch games helps.

Samyy

If Sony actually gets Banderas for the event tomorrow I will buy a 2nd PS4
ill probably have to anyway because of all these bugs amiright]

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When does the PS4 come out? Gaf has been shit the last couple days, I'm just going to assume it'll be down for the next week or so.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
When does the PS4 come out? Gaf has been shit the last couple days, I'm just going to assume it'll be down for the next week or so.

ps4 comes out this Friday, xb1 next Friday... So expect GAF to be down for a big part of the next 2 weeks.

zedge

Listening to this Polygon live cast about PS4 is just cringe worthy.. these guys really hate everything. Really curious how they are with the X1 coverage. My gut tells me it wont be like this at all.

I now understand how the WP fans fell about the Verge..everything is a 'but' or turned into something negative.

Acid08

Banned
Listening to this Polygon live cast about PS4 is just cringe worthy.. these guys really hate everything. Really curious how they are with the X1 coverage. My gut tells me it wont be like this at all.
Outside of GB I've been out of the enthusiast press circle for a while. No idea what Polygon even is.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

I now understand how the WP fans fell about the Verge..everything is a 'but' or turned into something negative.

if you think the verge is anti-WP, you should see cnet

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
They are to MS what iVerge is to Apple. So people are saying, I am beginning to believe it.

you know, considering all the crying... i don't see this pro MS bias that Polygon supposedly has

except for gies... i give people that

Samyy

Not to mention MS funded them with 750k, not sure how that's even okay

Gies is a tool, he ruined Rebel FM for me. I miss listening to Anthony on that podcast :(

Shame Hejduk said he was going to retire. Thought we might sign him if someone got an injury, I wonder how good of shape he has stayed in.

Top Bottom