• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Is anyone here planning on getting GT6? I haven't played a Gran Turismo game since the first one 15 years ago but I thought I might finally get a racing wheel and try and get into the series properly.

It will be the first GT game I even skip. I even bought GT 5P. I am so ready for next gen now, not sure I will buy another PS3/360 game. It sucks that it isnt a PS4 game.

I think 7s are a pretty respectable score for a launch title. None of either console's launch titles look better than average, with Forza being the exception.

Is anyone here planning on getting GT6? I haven't played a Gran Turismo game since the first one 15 years ago but I thought I might finally get a racing wheel and try and get into the series properly.

Yes! Loved GT5, even though it feels like it did as much right as it did wrong.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think 7s are a pretty respectable score for a launch title. None of either console's launch titles look better than average, with Forza being the exception.

Yes! Loved GT5, even though it feels like it did as much right as it did wrong.

Given that AAA titles rarely ever get anything below 6/7 out of 10, 7 is actually really, really bad.

Then you're making the mistake of taking review scores seriously, so there's that. Read the reviews but ignore the scores.

Samyy

rIUV0BH.jpg

Just if your actually worried about the wobble, it wont do that unless you sit there and push down your machine.

Then you're making the mistake of taking review scores seriously, so there's that. Read the reviews but ignore the scores.

Yea I have a handful of guys I've come to trust over the years (Gerstmann, Vinny, Garnet)

I just get my reviews from GAF these days. It's not a failure-proof approach though, as I realized one night alone in my living room playing NIER.

DR3 looks like a ton of fun. The gifs Schuey posted the other day were hilarious. CD is going to be good too.

Getting it day 1 because it looks really fun and I enjoyed the free Dead Rising 2. Though my friend won't be getting it at launch since he is getting Forza so I won't have anyone for co-op at the beginning.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I just get my reviews from GAF these days. It's not a failure-proof approach though, as I realized one night alone in my living room playing NIER.

Gaf-reviews atm: if the XB1 version gets a better score than the PS4 version, the reviewer is a fucking idiot.

If the PS4 version gets a better score, then that's how it's supposed to be and all is roght in the "1080p is lightyears better than 720p regardless of performance" world

Cake Boss

Banned
Lol I remember when I went into that KZ4 thread back at E3 saying the game looked average as shit, it looks easier than COD to play and has no recoil whatsover then got flamed for it by the console warriors. I was right I guess.

KZ2 was the only decent game in the franchise, all the other ones are complete shit.

Well at least we helped with the downfall of your team, and our declining team still manhandles you guys. /salt
overachieved for 2 decades

not bad i guess
Sure, sure. Now put your big boy pants on and enjoy the rebuild. It'll be a long process for you guys seeing as how you're in the East now and can pretty much buy a playoff spot. The sooner you start missing the playoffs the faster your recovery will be. Take it from me.

I SUCK at fighting games and I SUCK at racing games haha. I'll still give KI a shot. Not sure about Forza. Can't seem to ever let go of that gas pedal :p

I'll still probably kick your ass in KI though. Alpha OUT.
I've never played Forza so I'll suck for sure at it but it looks fun. Also, the Xbone has streaming capabilities right? We'll see about that ass kicking in KI, if I can stream it I can GIF it. ;)

19 & 21 hasn't accepted my friend request :(
Thanks for letting me know, I've been doing nothing but midterm shit for the last 4 days and have to log into xbox.com to accept shit anyway.

Heretic

I just want my Brute Force sequel, is that too much to ask?!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I fell for the hype :'(

I've never played Forza so I'll suck for sure at it but it looks fun. Also, the Xbone has streaming capabilities right? We'll see about that ass kicking in KI, if I can stream it I can GIF it. ;)
It does stream.

*gulp*

Just give me like a year to practice. You can't practice at all until we battle though.

My nephew wants me to pick this up. How different is this can BF4?

CoD is filled with people who the game way too much and take it way too seriously. The single player is boring, cliche-ridden mess and only vaguely enjoyable when it stops trying to shove story in your face and lets you shoot things.

Battlefield is filled with people who the play game way too much and have a shit ton of fun doing it. The single player is not worth anyones time.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
When I had my PS3 Killzone never really interested me. With CoD I couldn't be bothered to play the last two campaigns. Might still have to pick up Ghosts because some of my friends will be getting it.

Last gen my favorite games were Red Dead, Mass Effect 1&2 and Bioshock.

Cake Boss

Banned
My nephew wants me to pick this up. How different is this can BF4?

Its basically World at War 2, it feels like a COD knockoff than an actual one.

Save yo money for ducks games.

Soo this Keicha Chante person is having a twitter feud with Lehner because he said something about her husband Ray Emery.

BY-6nwMCAAAJdF8.png

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Soo this Keicha Chante person is having a twitter feud with Lehner because he said something about her husband Ray Emery.

BY-6nwMCAAAJdF8.png

Gotta love when significant others get pissy on twitter.

Delryk

When I had my PS3 Killzone never really interested me. With CoD I couldn't be bothered to play the last two campaigns. Might still have to pick up Ghosts because some of my friends will be getting it.

Last gen my favorite games were Red Dead, Mass Effect 1&2 and Bioshock.

Pretty much right on with Read Dead and ME. never was a fan of CoD games as multiplayers as therea always some sort of shitty exploits. Loved COOP Halo and Gears though.

Next gen for me is all about digital and open world games. Bring on The Crew, MGS, The Division and such. Though i do have Destiny, Watch Dogs and Titanfall preordered lol

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
We got 2 retail units and all the games here at work today. Watched some guys play a little Killzone and Need for Speed, they look great.

BTW, I fully expect these to be used as avatars here soon

http://imgur.com/a/oiC5U

All NHL teams as Mega Man sprites.

Heretic

CoD is filled with people who the game way too much and take it way too seriously. The single player is boring, cliche-ridden mess and only vaguely enjoyable when it stops trying to shove story in your face and lets you shoot things.

Battlefield is filled with people who the play game way too much and have a shit ton of fun doing it. The single player is not worth anyones time.

Thanks! I'll probably pick up BF4 then.

Silexx

BY-6nwMCAAAJdF8.png

Hey, Ms Chante is not only an accomplished R&B artist, but an Orléans sista as well. She doesn't deserve the ha- wait, she's a St Petes alum? Yeah, fuck that preppy bitch.

Top Bottom