• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Kenka

I like to see Berra having success, but Flames fans are losing their god damned minds over him. I saw someone scoff at us giving precedence to Bishop years back because Berra was the obviously superior goalie. Yeaaaahhh...

Guess they need something to hold onto.
I did not expect such a reaction from the Flames fans. As far as I know, a goalie has to regularly prove himself to keep being a starter, and it is common for them to be replaced during the game, right ? Getting frantic at a goalie's performance seems like poor judgement.

Fei

Everyone wants Darcy fired. My guess is he's promoted to President of Hockey Ops. Ugh..

Nevermind. It's Pat LaFontaine. Cool.

Fei

AOjkt5w.gif
AOjkt5w.gif
AOjkt5w.gif

Heretic

Heretic, are you a fighting game guy? What are your plans for KI? Also, what are your plans for Forza?

I SUCK at fighting games and I SUCK at racing games haha. I'll still give KI a shot. Not sure about Forza. Can't seem to ever let go of that gas pedal :p

I'll still probably kick your ass in KI though. Alpha OUT.

Heretic

Man, seeing the PS4 reviews scores has me worried about the XOne's scores. I somewhat expect KZ to get great but not awesome scores. The hype has always been because of its graphics more than gameplay. Reviewers are not falling for the new gen hype like the past.

Ryse is going to get ripped apart, I bet. DR3, might get similar scored to Knack, maybe better because it looks like a lot of fun despite the frame rate.

Man, seeing the PS4 reviews scores has me worried about the XOne's scores. I somewhat expect KZ to get great but not awesome scores. The hype has always been because of its graphics more than gameplay. Reviewers are not falling for the new gen hype like the past.

Ryse is going to get ripped apart, I bet. DR3, might get similar scored to Knack, maybe better because it looks like a lot of fun despite the frame rate.

If you watched the GiantBomb video where they played DR3 the other day both Jeff and Vinny went in saying they had no interest, and left saying that it was a lot of fun and they are really looking forward to playing more of it. It will get knocked for the technical problems it has, but it is really ambitious in terms of scope and that will help it out some. I think the XB1 launch games will be fine score wise. Ryse was always going to be a polarizing game, but Forza looks amazing, KI is such a fantastic game, Crimson Dragon will do well with fans of the genre. I really wouldnt worry at all.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

we know for sure DR3, KI and Forza are good to great games

DR3 will get knocked for graphics, KI for short term content and forza for lack of tracks..

but... We know these games are fun and enjoyable thanks to their exposure- KI especially

Ryse may have a good campaign... We don't know. I expect polarizing reviews.

Heretic

If you watched the GiantBomb video where they played DR3 the other day both Jeff and Vinny went in saying they had no interest, and left saying that it was a lot of fun and they are really looking forward to playing more of it. It will get knocked for the technical problems it has, but it is really ambitious in terms of scope and that will help it out some. I think the XB1 launch games will be fine score wise. Ryse was always going to be a polarizing game, but Forza looks amazing, KI is such a fantastic game, Crimson Dragon will do well with fans of the genre. I really wouldnt worry at all.

DR3 looks like a ton of fun. The gifs Schuey posted the other day were hilarious. CD is going to be good too.

Why worry about review scores?

Just tired of reading about all of the negativity. I REALLY shouldn't visit the gaming side...

Just watched the latest trailer of Zelda. Hype is through the roof. Looks soooo good.

we know for sure DR3, KI and Forza are good to great games

DR3 will get knocked for graphics, KI for short term content and forza for lack of tracks..

but... We know these games are fun and enjoyable thanks to their exposure- KI especially

Ryse may have a good campaign... We don't know. I expect polarizing reviews.

Loved KI when I played it the other day. It totally reminded me of the Nintendo games just with fantastic graphics. I didnt get to try Forza but watching it, it looked amazing and Turn 10 always nails the feel of driving so I have no concerns there. I really want to hear what reviewers think of the horde mode in Ryse, that is what I am most excited for with that game.

Curufinwe

Is anyone here planning on getting GT6? I haven't played a Gran Turismo game since the first one 15 years ago but I thought I might finally get a racing wheel and try and get into the series properly.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is anyone here planning on getting GT6? I haven't played a Gran Turismo game since the first one 15 years ago but I thought I might finally get a racing wheel and try and get into the series properly.

I always liked Forza much better than GT, but if I end up getting a PS4 I'll definitely get it. Although...

PS4 WOBBLES, CANCEL ALL THE THINGS
2376216-iyj0ejfddruqy.gif

Top Bottom