• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

He had less to work with last season. On paper its a much better team than last season

He keeps playing the shittier players and goalies and thats it.

Maybe you should question the owner for not giving the GM much leway to improve the team.

Team isn't better on paper CB.

Forwards and goalies yes but the D is shit and even less experienced than last year. 2 D-men making a couple of million with one NHL season at most of NHL experience. And we got Joe Scorevo for that vet D leadership lawl.

Don't forget this team was never good defensively to begin with, we needed goalies to stand on their head to win most nights.

I wouldn't question the owner for not fully investing into the team when the fans don't either. See all those empty seats?

Cake Boss

Banned
Theres empty seats because the owner didnt want to invest in signing the franchises most popular player and captain.

He needs to show he gives a fuck first then the fans will follow. Not resigning the fans favorite player was the dumbest shit ever, of course there will be withdrawl by fans.

Theres empty seats cuz its expensive as fuck and expensive as fuck just to drive there and park there and time consuming just to drive in the middle of no where and to get out of that place.

Theres empty seats because the owner didnt want to invest in signing the franchises most popular player and captain.

He needs to show he gives a fuck first then the fans will follow. Not resigning the fans favorite player was the dumbest shit ever, of course there will be withdrawl by fans.

Theres empty seats cuz its expensive as fuck and expensive as fuck just to drive there and park there and time consuming just to drive in the middle of no where and to get out of that place.

Truth.

The Red Blacks are gonna do well right outta the gate for this very reason. If the stadium was even close to downtown I'd go more then twice a season.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gallagher out tonight, DD & Prust in. Gaborik is out a few weeks and Jackets have some bum in net, they'd better pull this one out.

Having more or less ignored Gaming for the better part of 2 or 3 years now, it's more than a little shocking how bad things are over there right now. I return to the bubble and shall remain.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Gallagher out tonight, DD & Prust in. Gaborik is out a few weeks and Jackets have some bum in net, they'd better pull this one out.

Fucking DD always manages to find a way to worm into the lineup.

Thought Gallagher was a gametime decision though?

Red_Man

Fucking DD always manages to find a way to worm into the lineup.

Thought Gallagher was a gametime decision though?
Reporters recently confirmed he'll be out. He has a flu or something like that. DD's time is almost up, they're literally giving him every possible chance for redemption, but once everyone is healthy he's finished. Wouldn't be surprised to see him sent down to Hamilton.

Emelin to play Saturday.
It's going to take a couple weeks for him to get back to his game, but I think people underestimate how big of an impact he will have on this team. It was obvious when the team fell off a cliff after his injury last year, but he completely changes the dynamic of our back end. Markov-Emelin Subban-Gorges is a fantastic top 4.

This is the story of doing business with ups during a console launch in Denver. I ordered a wii u at launch, on the day of the launch my ups truck did not arrive until 9 pm. The usual driver had a trainee with him, who came and gave me an unrelated package. When I shut the door I noticed that they weren't driving away, I also noticed that the trainee had a much bigger box with her while at my door but left with it. After about 10 minutes of them hanging out I get a ups alert texted to me that my wii u had been delivered to my front door. It was not there. I wanted to try to catch them before they left but they took off as I was walking out the door. I ended up walking around my apartment complex looking for large boxes on door steps, I found one pretty quickly and went up to read the shipping label. It had my info on it with the correct address so I picked it up and left. The next day a neighbor confronted me thinking he saw me stealing my shit, I explained and he didn't believe me. It took us going to the door that the thing was delivered to talk to the 70 year old woman living there to get her to confirm she had no deliveries coming that day. That dude almost called the cops even after, and still thinks I'm a thief.

Today I've gotten no tracker updates from ups on my PS4. Will the harrowing saga continue?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
This is the story of doing business with ups during a console launch on Denver. I ordered a wii u at launch, on the day of the launch my ups truck did not arrive until 9 pm. The usual driver had a trainee with him, who came and gave me an unrelated package. When I shut the door I noticed that they weren't leaving, I also noticed that the trainee had a much bigger box with her while at my door but left with it. After about 10 minutes of them hanging out I get a ups alert texted to me that my wii u had been delivered to my front door. It was not there. I wanted to try to catch them before they left but they took off as I was walking out the door. I ended up walking around my apartment complex looking for large boxes on door steps, I found one pretty quickly and went up to read the shipping label. It had my info on it with the correct address so I picked it up and left. The next day a neighbor confronted me thinking he saw me stealing my shit, I explained and he didn't believe me. It took us going to the door that the thing was delivered to talk to the 70 year old woman living there to get her to confirm she had no deliveries coming that day. That dude almost called the cops even after, and still thinks I'm a thief.

Today I've gotten no tracker updates from ups on my PS4. Will the harrowing saga continue?

That sucks. I'm always nervous about getting stuff like that delivered. I will get my X1 at EB.

Heretic

This is the story of doing business with ups during a console launch in Denver. I ordered a wii u at launch, on the day of the launch my ups truck did not arrive until 9 pm. The usual driver had a trainee with him, who came and gave me an unrelated package. When I shut the door I noticed that they weren't driving away, I also noticed that the trainee had a much bigger box with her while at my door but left with it. After about 10 minutes of them hanging out I get a ups alert texted to me that my wii u had been delivered to my front door. It was not there. I wanted to try to catch them before they left but they took off as I was walking out the door. I ended up walking around my apartment complex looking for large boxes on door steps, I found one pretty quickly and went up to read the shipping label. It had my info on it with the correct address so I picked it up and left. The next day a neighbor confronted me thinking he saw me stealing my shit, I explained and he didn't believe me. It took us going to the door that the thing was delivered to talk to the 70 year old woman living there to get her to confirm she had no deliveries coming that day. That dude almost called the cops even after, and still thinks I'm a thief.

They left my customized jersey ($400+) at my door step when I had paid for signature delivery... I was fuming.

thank fuck I have a back up plan mwahahaha
details!

Also, I'll be picking mine up at GameStop. I almost cancelled my preorder after the whole ass storm xbl rumor.

They left my customized jersey ($400+) at my door step when I had paid for signature delivery... I was fuming.

details!

Also, I'll be picking mine up at GameStop. I almost cancelled my preorder after the whole ass storm xbl rumor.
400 dollars for a jersey? You got robbed brah.

Fei

BU4TuteCIAE7QV5.jpg

Kessel-purse.gif

Red_Man

The fact that the clowns behind Snapchat turned down a $4B offer from Google makes when want to curl up in a ball and cry

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
All set up and downloading games now. Posted before but PSN ID is Varishna if anyone wants to add me.

I already did.

It's also my NNID for when you all cave and buy a wii u for 3D World.

Pfffft ahahaha.

I already spent enough for the PS4 and 2 games. That's enough for the rest of the year... wait no, Ys comes out in two weeks.

This PS4 is great, and all I've done is enter my name!

w13MVl3.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Fucking internet and cable are down at my house because my roommate didn't pay the fucking bills. May miss the game tonight.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This is going to be one of those games with countless penalties for Habs.

edit: There you go.

Top Bottom