• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Murray is awful 5 on 5 but the Habs haven't allowed a goal on the PK when he's on it. White has also been a great PKer this year, really turned his game around.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Briere/Patches developing some chemistry maybe. Bourque looks so clueless out there sometimes though.

Murray is awful 5 on 5 but the Habs haven't allowed a goal on the PK when he's on it. White has also been a great PKer this year, really turned his game around.

White's always been a decent player, as long as he isn't doing something stupid.

Red_Man

Briere/Patches developing some chemistry maybe. Bourque looks so clueless out there sometimes though.
Bourque is another Kostitsyn. When he's playing up to his potential he's an impact player, but that only seems to be 30% of the time.

Red_Man

Habs first PP unit is pure sex.

He doesn't have the ceiling Kostitsyn did though. Kostitsyn was a beast at 100%
That's true, Kostitsyn could have been one if the games best power forwards if he had half the heart Gallagher has.

Acid08

Banned
This is the story of doing business with ups during a console launch in Denver. I ordered a wii u at launch, on the day of the launch my ups truck did not arrive until 9 pm. The usual driver had a trainee with him, who came and gave me an unrelated package. When I shut the door I noticed that they weren't driving away, I also noticed that the trainee had a much bigger box with her while at my door but left with it. After about 10 minutes of them hanging out I get a ups alert texted to me that my wii u had been delivered to my front door. It was not there. I wanted to try to catch them before they left but they took off as I was walking out the door. I ended up walking around my apartment complex looking for large boxes on door steps, I found one pretty quickly and went up to read the shipping label. It had my info on it with the correct address so I picked it up and left. The next day a neighbor confronted me thinking he saw me stealing my shit, I explained and he didn't believe me. It took us going to the door that the thing was delivered to talk to the 70 year old woman living there to get her to confirm she had no deliveries coming that day. That dude almost called the cops even after, and still thinks I'm a thief.

Today I've gotten no tracker updates from ups on my PS4. Will the harrowing saga continue?
This is the first time I've had a console delivered on launch day. No sign of UPS yet.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Wow nice.

They were saying Galchenyuck should be captain maybe in two years.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Well then.... Maclean's looking like quite the dumbass playing Anderson again.

zroid

Banned
Wouldn't it be fucking funny if fucking Buffalo beat fucking Toronto?

image.php

Red_Man

Gotta go out, I'll watch the rest of the game later tonight, hopefully the rest of the team decides to give a fuck in the next two periods

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
How in the hall were any of those goals Anderson's fault?

First one I won't blame Anderson, but the second....? Yeesh, went right through him.

That said, with a defense this shit, we need a goaltender who's playing lights out, like Lehner was on our winning streak. Anderson's play isn't gonna win us any games.

First one I won't blame Anderson, but the second....? Yeesh, went right through him.

That said, with a defense this shit, we need a goaltender who's playing lights out, like Lehner was on our winning streak. Anderson's play isn't gonna win us any games.

Almost no one on the team seems to give a shit. Don't matter who's in goal.

They're all standing around.

Top Bottom