• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

Quick

Banned
Not that I'm shitting on CBC's online feed (haven't had much experience with it), but Foote mentioned how happy he was to have his number retirement ceremony broadcast on HNIC earlier, but they only just broadcast it online. Unless they did it on a regional stream?

Quick

Banned
Carlyle says Bolland requires surgery and that it's a Karlsson-like injury. Feels bad.

ibsojDBnpo7vlj.gif

I was actually going for the Leafs just because I wanted to see a difference in these tilts for once...

Sounds fun!

My first NHL experience was the Pens beating the Leafs 5-0 at the MLG. Studio Barnes! Good times.

Ducks lost every game I went to. That particular game earned me the "welcome to Vancouver" title I believe.

A shutout is a good first game to go to.

cube444

Same arena for me. Allan Bester and the Leafs 3-1 over the Minnesota North Stars.

Is there a site that could provide me with an exact date?

CCF23

The Oilers are a joke. Not even a funny joke, either. They're one of those awkward jokes where a couple people force out a laugh and there's a big uncomfortable silence after.

The Oilers are a joke. Not even a funny joke, either. They're one of those awkward jokes where a couple people force out a laugh and there's a big uncomfortable silence after.

They're honestly so depressing to watch.

The Flames just recently blew it up and they're still miles better than a team that started their rebuild four years ago.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Habs played better than I expected after the first 10 mins.

Helm <3

And yes I'm watching the game because I really wanted to see Helm back, and he scored! Still plenty of time to mess up though, I remember that Phoenix game where they were dominating them and then forgot to play hockey and let in 5 straight.

Top Bottom