• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

malfcn

jNggF8kyrlM9R.jpg

My Mission 16W hat disintegrated from the sun sitting in my car window. :(

Haha it's kind of morbid him loweing down hanging limply, it looks hilarious. Hope the guy is alright.

The guy's all good thankfully. Another awesome fact is from one camera angle it looked like Rocky was being lowered by a noose around his neck.

Crying children are always hilarious.

Unless it's on a plane or train. But usually they're crying because of something dumb.

No appreciation for the classics. Take off hoser.

I love a lot about the 80s, but you should know well by now that I will never ever ever love your organ and show nothing but complete disdain for it. 2010s playoff round against the Avs was the year of "stop fucking playing CHARGE please Mr Organist".

No Logan, keep the mustache, you must do whatever you can to retain your title of the most fugliest active NHL player.

Can you imagine what it'd be like if Crosby looked like Logan? THE COVER BOY OF OUR SPORT IS THE LONG LOST LOVECHILD OF SLOTH FROM GOONIES AND THE BAD GUY FROM TOTAL RECALLS FACE EXPLODING

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
He can't break his stick with a slash when he has the puck and doesn't even chop at someone elses stick he moved up and went through the player and the stick snapped.

Yeah, but just because a stick breaks doesn't mean it's slashing.

I think you're watching another play. Right off the faceoff, Pacioretty was reaching, and the Avs player came down on his stick and broke it.

That's always been a penalty.

I think you're watching another play. Right off the faceoff, Pacioretty was reaching, and the Avs player came down on his stick and broke it.

That's always been a penalty.

Maybe, they only showed it once. Talbot was complaining to the official right before they showed it so I was looking for why he would be complaining.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe, they only showed it once. Talbot was complaining to the official right before they showed it so I was looking for why he would be complaining.

I don't think he slashed very hard, which is why he was probably complaining. Stick still broke though, the refs don't have much choice but to call it then.

Awesome that the Pepsi Center is over capacity tonight, knew that it was sold out when I tried to get tickets a couple weeks ago, but that's even better.

cube444

Speaking of Eller, this guy has done nothing outside of the first 2-3 games of the season.

First 3 Games: 4 goals, 2 assists

Last 11 Games: 1 goal, 2 assists

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I like Patches with the Gallys. Sucks that Eller has to play with DD though.

DD was benched for a while. Plays a shift and guess what happens. Okay it wasn't his fault that PK gave it away, but whatever.

I'm tired of having one good line show up a night though.

Top Bottom