• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2013 |OT| 3rd Degree Assault. 2nd Degree Kidnapping. 1st Degree Racism

CCF23

As if the Canucks spend enough time on their feet that they'd need a seat warmer.

Diving, eh? That's what we're going with? Because that's totally fresh, original, and relevant.

Well, I guess it's still fresher than the last Leaf victory over the Canucks at least. We're approaching what, a decade now?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Diving, eh? That's what we're going with? Because that's totally fresh, original, and relevant.

Well, I guess it's still fresher than the last Leaf victory over the Canucks at least. We're approaching what, a decade now?

we already ended a 10 year curse less than a week ago

one curse at a time man

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
A worthy effort on a night when one of the greatest players ever - and my personal favourite Canuck - is honoured. Feeling pretty good right now.

Stet

Banned

Diving, falling down accidentally, either way it makes sense why you guys sounded like your butts hurt so much earlier :(

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
i8YlQ.gif

i8YlQ.gif

i8YlQ.gif

i8YlQ.gif

I thought I'd have to retire this baby once Schneider became #1. Never mind all that mess.

Feels good.

Feels damn good.

cube444

So the Leafs have only beaten one good team this whole season and were outplayed while doing so?

I thought Carlyle was a defensive coach but this team keeps getting out-shot badly every night.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
So the Leafs have only beaten one good team this whole season and were outplayed while doing so?

I thought Carlyle was a defensive coach but this team keeps getting out-shot badly every night.
Pittsburgh?

I'm more interested in how we do against the Bruins and Detroit.

yyzjohn

Banned
Wanna see if Randy keeps dodging the shots against questions in the post game again

This game was a sure loss going in. Leafs had won 3 straight, last game before a long break so they didn't care and Canucks were extra motivated. Always see teams come out flat in these situations no matter how hard the coaches try to guard against it. Bag skate them on Tuesday instead of giving them any extra day off.

MutFox

Banned
This game was a sure loss going in. Leafs had won 3 straight, last game before a long break so they didn't care and Canucks were extra motivated. Always see teams come out flat in these situations no matter how hard the coaches try to guard against it. Bag skate them on Tuesday instead of giving them any extra day off.

You're the Toronto excuse guy.

Top Bottom