• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Alucard

Banned
DKC:TF is incredible. Gets my vote without question, although I haven't played any PS4/XB1 titles that might be deserving.

Chrono Trigger DS.

Yeah, I'm just playing it on my 3DS because I can't find my DS charger. DS games don't look at sharp on the bigger 3DS screen, but you get used to it.

Not sure what I want to play after CT. Might go back to Donkey Kong Country Returns or start up Chrono Cross to complete my Chrono experience.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
HOLLAND YOU BEAUTIFUL MOTHERFUCKER!

HOT STREAK!!!!

nJ6598m.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm watching the NBC broadcast, why all the hate for Romanuk? He's been great for the Habs games he's commentated.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
LOL suuuuuuuure Marchant!

What what the fuck, he was already falling when the stick hit him!

I'm watching the NBC broadcast, why all the hate for Romanuk? He's been great for the Habs games he's commentated.

1. He has as much personality as a 2x4
2. He sounds bored
3. He brings up 'shut out' before the game is over
4. He brings up the embarrassing games we'd like to forget
5. He constantly gets players wrong and has a weakness for confusing Kadri/Bozak

Samyy

I'm watching the NBC broadcast, why all the hate for Romachuck? He's been great for the Habs games he's commentated.

Lol he is kind of trolling Leafs fans a bit, everyone is still too sensitive about game 7.

I like him a hell of a lot more then Bowen.

Top Bottom