• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Spl1nter

@markhmasters
Why is Kessel's shot so potent? Phil: "I don’t know. Been doing it for a long time so I just kind of shoot it."

Such Kessel.

@markhmasters
Why is Kessel's shot so potent? Phil: "I don’t know. Been doing it for a long time so I just kind of shoot it."

Such Kessel.

PjAdbg6.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Mumps, huh? Well that's pretty stran-

Mumps viral infections in adolescent and adult males carry an up to 30% risk that the testes may become infected (orchitis or epididymitis), which can be quite painful; about half of these infections result in testicular atrophy, and in rare cases sterility can follow.[32]
OH

Yeah that was something alright.

Sorry gang, got pulled into a stupid board meeting. What happened? We shit the bed early and now the #ComebackKids are in full effect? You betcha.

Socreges

Banned
Sometimes Quick pulls shit out of his ass and I am sure he just gets lucky but he does it more than once so it can't be luck.
I like how he held his glove in the air awkwardly for 10 seconds. Yes, Quick, we're all impressed.

Also: "best passer in the league Ryan Getzlaf" - how many best passers does this league have?

Been a good game from what I've seen. Ducks pressing hard

I like how he held his glove in the air awkwardly for 10 seconds. Yes, Quick, we're all impressed.

Also: "best passer in the league Ryan Getzlaf" - how many best passers does this league have?

Been a good game from what I've seen. Ducks pressing hard

The usual NBC hyberbole. Next week someone else will be the best passer.
And best something else

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
.... how good was his defense in the preseason? Maybe just make the guy a checking winger...

Not very good. But he didn't play a lot sooooo

He can be our Karlsson light.

Or a much smaller, skinnier version of Burns&Byfuglien. But yeah you wouldn't be the first playing with the "just make him a forward" thought lol. His height would probably be less detrimental then, too.

Socreges

Banned
Not very good. But he didn't play a lot sooooo

He can be our Karlsson light.

Or a much smaller, skinnier version of ... Byfuglien. But yeah you wouldn't be the first playing with the "just make him a forward" thought lol. His height would probably be less detrimental then, too.
Wow racism x2

Top Bottom