• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, no goal

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
U2cnJzg.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so goddamn happy with all these crisp little passes and people in position! I'm too used to the long pass where the receiver mishandles it a little.

Nice zone exits!

Samyy

I'm so goddamn happy with all these crisp little passes and people in position! I'm too used to the long pass where the receiver mishandles it a little.

Nice zone exits!

Those Kadri zone entries goddamn
Them moves

I hated his play for the first 5 games but he is now being an effective player. Complete 180 after looking like he did not know how to play the game.

I think its just tough to find your groove playing a minute a period, same thing for Holland.

Spl1nter

Kypreos is dumb, but he's kind of funny-dumb sometimes like Jeff O'Neill. I don't mind him. Doug MacLean is just awful.

I like Jeff O'Neill a lot, he is hilarious and knows he is a complete idiot. Im ok with Kypreos, except when he goes into fake controversy mode. Dislike MacLean.

Socreges

Banned
nice little article on espn about ryan kesler here:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/33182/ryan-keslers-worth-will-be-on-display-against-the-kings

btw kaeptain, i hate you, your avatar, and all you bandwagon kings fans.

GO DUCKS!

just kidding kaeptain your an ok dude
Article also says his "true" worth won't be known until the playoffs, which is more accurate. Great playoff performer. The Kings are great at frustrating him, though, like no other.

Top Bottom