• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL November 2014 |OT| Cleary Must Be Always

Of course Anaheim tied it up. Fuck the Swans.

You keep using that as an insult. And I keep telling you it's the complete opposite.

Natures%20Calling_zpsg4cwkr35.gif

calder

If I had a PL team it'd be Swansea I think.

Lol nice hit. Great game, great ot, as usual I'm not going to bother watching the coin flip.

Socreges

Banned
Great comeback win for the Ducks. Shame it's a 3-pt game

There were so many Go Kings Go chants, though, I actually thought it was at Staples Center at times. Funny that *Kings* fans in an away game are enough to drown out the Ducks fans

Calamari41

41 > 38

There were so many Go Kings Go chants, though, I actually thought it was at Staples Center at times. Funny that *Kings* fans in an away game are enough to drown out the Ducks fans

Kings fans only go to away Ducks games for some reason. They don't even show up at Staples, but they've always shown up in force at the Pond.

Yeah, wish our fans were more vocal.

I'd drive up to LA, but dat traffic. It's why Clydefrog lives in Orange County

Heretic

I'll be at the game on Saturday with my best bud. His ex got him into hockey and he's an LA dude so he unfortunately roots for the queens.

railGUN

Banned
LA lost? Bwhahaha my PVR fucked up when it was 5-3 Kings with 8 minutes left, so I click this thread and see golden duck gifs and was like "damn, really?"

Clydefrog

I hate the Ducks but I really hate Ryan Kesler. God, what a perfect fit for him. He just owns that jersey like he was born in it. It makes too much sense.

Top Bottom